cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dissatisfied with your eBay purchase? Know your options - 15 June (4-5 PM)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi,

Did it happen that the product you bought on eBay was not up to your expectation / Or the product was not delivered at all? Do you know if you are not satisfied by the transaction, what are your options? To find answer to the above question, join us in this online workshop on 15th of June.

Host: eBay Staff
Date: Thursday, 15th June
Time: 4 – 5 PM IST

Thanks and Regards,
Sapana
Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

nisha@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear srinivastata001,

To avail the Buyer protection Claim, Proof of payment may be provided in the form of a photocopy of the front and back of a demand draft, receipt, cheque, etc. -whatever form of payment you used to pay for the item.

You may refer to the Buyer Protection Eligibility Criteria at: http://pages.ebay.in/help/tp/esppp-process.html

Regards
Nisha
Message 21 of 26
latest reply

nisha@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear satish1904,

Within 14 days of submitting your claim, an eBay claims administrator may contact you via email, asking you to provide proof of payment.

You may refer the process to avail the Buyer Protection at:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/tp/esppp-process.html

Regards
Nisha
Message 22 of 26
latest reply

nisha@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Everybody,

Please refer to the following help links on Buyer Protection:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/tp/esppp-process.html

Regards
Nisha
Message 23 of 26
latest reply

sandipanp
Community Member
hi
i ordered for one toshiba satellite cd 220 pentium laptop including cd-rom from mr r sahoo (nflssm) against item# 9736643455. i paid him vide hdfc cheque no 186354 dt 06/06.2006 , guwahati br and deposited the cheque on 07/06/2006 in his hdfc account given by the seller. i received the item on 14/06/2006 and found the lcd screen broken and no cd-rom in the laptop. what am i to do? i tried to contact him but without any success.
Message 24 of 26
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi sandipanp,

As mentioned earlier by Nisha, if the seller is not responding, please file a dispute for Item Significantly not as described. Further escalate the same for Buyer protection claim.

The Customer Support team will then contact you for appropriate proof. Do ensure you follow all time lines adequately.

Hope this helps.

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 25 of 26
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi,

Thanks for the participation, and I hope the discussion today was useful for you.

We will be locking this thread for your future reference. If you have further questions, feel free to post on feedback to eBay India discussion boards.

Thanks and Regards,
Sapana
Message 26 of 26
latest reply