Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss your International Shipping needs with DHL experts, 14 Sep 4-5 PM

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hello,

Are you facing difficulties in international shipping? Do you have questions about shipping internationally?

If so, join this workshop where expert from DHL will help you understand the nitty-gritty’s involved in shipping internationally and also address your concerns on the same.

Date: Thursday 14th September
Time: 4.00 to 5.00 PM (IST)
Host: DHL India

You can submit your question now by clicking on Post reply button and the Workshop Host will try to answer the same during the workshop.

Regards
Sapana
Message 1 of 71
latest reply
70 REPLIES 70

jetmoto-x
Community Member
Would like to get best possible rate per pound shipping from Los Angeles to Sydney AUSTRALIA (5 -10 days arrival).

What is the best dollar rate per pound

items 20 inch x 8 inch (x4)

Will be shipping every second day

THANKYOU
Message 41 of 71
latest reply

dhl.india
Community Member
Dear ebay,

I have IEC but don't know what are necessary documentation is there along with IEC for shipping the item to abroad..? as I have asked many courier service but they aren't able to reply in better way so also consult with the advocate, the advocate suggested me to have sale tax no. and membership from some related Organisation such as for handicraft item.

And the process regarding having sale tax no. and membership, I found its very difficult infact of all its cost as Im not a big seller or having any business background. Its only I want to start something.

Its also possible that Im only able to sell 2-5 Items per month. So, How it should work for a very small seller as me..?

Thanks & Regards,
ebay Id - Olkarts

DHL Reply:
Dear Mr. Olkarts,

We have broken down your query into following questions for easy replying.

1. What other documentations are needed along with an IEC?

Commercial invoice 2 Original Copies signed and stamped
Packing list 2 Original copies signed and stamped
Shipper’s letter of Instruction
SDF Form (Self declaration form)

2. Where does a person get an IEC?

You can obtain this information from DGFT (Director General of Foreign Trade) on http://dgftcom.nic.in The website has a host of information and procedures relating to application of IEC and the contact details of the DGFT offices across India.

You may apply for an IEC at the site on http://dgftcom.nic.in/php/IECApplicationDetails.php

3. Is it needed for infrequent shippers? What are the criteria?

Yes it is required for Commercial shipments where the Foreign exchanged is involved.

Non commercial shipments with value less than INR 50,000/- can be sent on a courier mode with out an IEC and is commodity specific.

HOpe it clarifies your questions. Please do let us know in case you need our help. You can contact DHL Toll Free Helpline on 1800111345 or 30300345 if you have any more questions or to send international shipments.

Best Regards,
Partha (DHL)
Message 42 of 71
latest reply

dhl.india
Community Member
Would like to get best possible rate per pound shipping from Los Angeles to Sydney AUSTRALIA (5 -10 days arrival).

What is the best dollar rate per pound

items 20 inch x 8 inch (x4)

Will be shipping every second day

THANKYOU

DHL Reply:

Dear ebay user,

If your business is registered in India, you can open a IMP account registered in India. This account allows you to Import shipments from over 220 countries and pay in local currency. An additional benefit is of 3rd country shipping. You can get shipments picked up from Non India origin and get them delivered to non India destination.
As mentioned, you will need a DHL IMP account. Feel free to call DHL Toll Free helpline on 1800111345 and 30300345 (charged) with your specific query and we will be able to help you further.
Also, rates are subjective to the volume that you will have and the frequency of shipping. Our Sales Reps will be able to guide you with the best possible rates for internationl shipping.
In case you are from any location outside India, please check for local country office on www.dhl.com

Best Regards,
Partha (DHL)
Message 43 of 71
latest reply

valligold
Community Member
DHL staff had discussion on international shipping needs but unfortunately i was not knowing regarding the ebay. As i'm a seller so got on the discussion board. I want to know that why DHL deny of carrying the numismatic item in the form of gold and silver and/ or other sorts of gemstone/jewellery. On confirmation from BlueDart courier which too denied. Actually this product are not smuggled but comes with the customes and taxed paid from HONGKONG based company. Then what is the procedure of sending such type of products??
Message 44 of 71
latest reply

zedgems
Community Member
hi r u there?
Message 45 of 71
latest reply

zedgems
Community Member
hi r u there?
Message 46 of 71
latest reply

aseems2006
Community Member
Dear Receiver,
I am a small seller from India. I am selling 10 to 20 items every month. Now I want to sell my products internationally. How can i start selling internationally as i do not have any sales tax no. or irc and i find it difficult as these are costly affair for me as i am a small seller. What documents are required if i want to sell internationally. the value goods i sell is less than rs. 50,ooo. Further how can I receive the payments from International customers in Indian rupees. Please guide me in detail.
Message 47 of 71
latest reply

176264zebra
Community Member
Hi,
I'm new to selling I live in the UK and I would like to know what paperwork I need in order to send parcels abroad to Europe and Australia?
Thanks
Message 48 of 71
latest reply

drew2230
Community Member
Dear ebay
I am considering purchasing an item from a different state and the seller says they will ship it to me and have ten days to view and inspect it and then if not can return it and get my mnoney back.
The money is supposed to be transfered through
cs.support@ebay-security-centre.com
I am worried about this being a con and that i will lose my money and not recieve the product.
Do you know if this cs.support@ebay-security-centre.com is a safe and varifiable company or means?
Message 49 of 71
latest reply

buying_reeloaded
Community Member
Dear
drew2230,
Its a Major con...........dont fall for it.
Ebay accepts payments only from Paisa Pay or Pay Pal.
Besides no seller is foolish enough to let you use a product for 10 days and then return the full money.
If u pay peanut u get monkeys.....DONT FALL FOR IT....!!!
Message 50 of 71
latest reply