Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss your International Shipping needs with DHL experts, 14 Sep 4-5 PM

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hello,

Are you facing difficulties in international shipping? Do you have questions about shipping internationally?

If so, join this workshop where expert from DHL will help you understand the nitty-gritty’s involved in shipping internationally and also address your concerns on the same.

Date: Thursday 14th September
Time: 4.00 to 5.00 PM (IST)
Host: DHL India

You can submit your question now by clicking on Post reply button and the Workshop Host will try to answer the same during the workshop.

Regards
Sapana
Message 1 of 71
latest reply
70 REPLIES 70

Re: Discuss your International Shipping needs with DHL experts, 14 Sep 4-5 PM

Dear anandstores,

Thanks for your interest in selling internationally. We would have someone from our team call you to help you start your business on international sites.

Regards
Seema Khanna
Message 61 of 71
latest reply

javuli
Community Member
Hi ,

I am Arun, Recently i have started my business in ebay.in. i have few queries related to International shipping.

1. What is the procedure for International shipping?
2. Best way of shipping item like apprales (sarees)?
3. How much would it cost for shipping? where can we find the details?
Message 62 of 71
latest reply

mellonie-dawn
Community Member
Hello I am in the UK and hope to start a business selling machine embroidery threads and liturgical linens that I make. Do I need an import license to import threads from India to sell in UK?
Message 63 of 71
latest reply

I want to sale one copper coin of mucat and oman to USA dated 1940 through ebay.Do i need a export license for one single coin? i am from india. CAN I SEND IT THROUGH DHL?PLEASE CLERIFY ON ABOVE TOPIC.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.
Message 64 of 71
latest reply

I am selling Henna & Indigo Powder on Ebay.com, when I send the package through DHL they are asking for MSDS.. can anyone help me out please....

Message 65 of 71
latest reply

Sir I want to buy a thing from eBay .com and ship it India
Is it possible.how can I do it please guide me.
Message 66 of 71
latest reply

Ebay Global shipping and FEDEX can be opt in shipping services, the prices are little higher but the tracking is also there.

Tracking helps to gain the loyalty and it builds the trust between buyer and seller, Buyer can always make sure, where the parcel is.

Thank you

Message 67 of 71
latest reply

This is good idea to sell internationally, To get the import Export Licence, Charted Accountants can help, also to sell internationally, few things need to keep in mind :-

1.) There should be eBay global account

2.) Import Export Licence 

3.) Registered Firm with GST

5.) Photographs Ready for listings

Keep Selling :))

Message 68 of 71
latest reply

Courier charges depends on shipping partner, shipping service, weight and other factors as well.

for example:- the rates would be different, if the parcel's weight is 500 gram for DHL, FEDEX or any other shipping, if you ship by economy, express or standard shipping.

The best practice is make a list of your products separating by it its cost and then adding different shipping polices.

Connect with your shipping partner for current rates.

Thank you

Keep selling, Keep growing 🙂

Message 69 of 71
latest reply

To confirm the price of shipping, please connect with your shipping partner, they would provide exact information.

And opening a DHL account would be good idea, it would help in long run and save your time and they do pick up from your office and the team is amazing with good support. There is a holding amount or minimum balance when it comes to DHL.

Thank you

Keep Selling, Keep growing 🙂

Message 70 of 71
latest reply