Detailed Guidelines for India Affiliates

taylor_in1
Community Member
Hello Everyone,

This is Hashim Taylor Here. This topic enables you to ask any question on CJ mechanism or anything in eBay Affiliate Network. Please feel free to post a reply in this thread.

How to submit your question
Click on the Post-a-reply on the top menu just above this message. You will then be asked to enter your username and password, login and post your query in this thread.

Thank you.

At your service,

Hashim Taylor
http://www.HashimTaylor.com
Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Hi,

this Bala from scancost.com, it is a price comparison site. recently i filled ePN registration form to get ePN membership for my website(www.scancost.com) to add eBay products and sent it for approval. now i got updated with rejection mail by ePN team. they updated me with following reasons.

• Your website infringes upon the eBay brand
  • Your website contains explicit material that is against the eBay Partner Network Code of Conduct
  • Your website contains misleading links or promotional content
  • Your business model involves re-directing traffic directly to eBay from display ad networks or paid search.

it will be very great help if you can explain bit more about these points as some of other affliate members of Ebay is doing same business what i am..

to get ePN membership, what things should be taken care.

Thanks,

Bala

Message 41 of 43
latest reply

d_deb_1
Community Member

Dear Sir,

I am a beginner in this field. I have some questions. I don't have  my own website  , can I promote the ebay products   on communication site like Facebook.

Can I get wire transfer payment in India.

How can I earn the most.

Thanks.

D.Dutta

@taylor_in1 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

This is Hashim Taylor Here. This topic enables you to ask any question on CJ mechanism or anything in eBay Affiliate Network. Please feel free to post a reply in this thread.

How to submit your question
Click on the Post-a-reply on the top menu just above this message. You will then be asked to enter your username and password, login and post your query in this thread.

Thank you.

At your service,

Hashim Taylor
http://www.HashimTaylor.com

Message 42 of 43
latest reply

is ebay affiliates programn avaliable in india

can i promote my own product links

Message 43 of 43
latest reply