Detailed Guidelines for India Affiliates

taylor_in1
Community Member
Hello Everyone,

This is Hashim Taylor Here. This topic enables you to ask any question on CJ mechanism or anything in eBay Affiliate Network. Please feel free to post a reply in this thread.

How to submit your question
Click on the Post-a-reply on the top menu just above this message. You will then be asked to enter your username and password, login and post your query in this thread.

Thank you.

At your service,

Hashim Taylor
http://www.HashimTaylor.com
Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

prshek
Community Member
JUST NOW I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR AFFILAITE PROGRAMME, I AM NEW TO THIS PROGRAMME, CAN YU GUIDE ME STEP BY STEP SO THAT I MAY JOIN AS YOUR AFFILAITE?

Expecting your reply at the Earliest.

Looking forward to work with you.

Tks & Rgds
Message 31 of 43
latest reply

prshek
Community Member
JUST NOW I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR AFFILAITE PROGRAMME, I AM NEW TO THIS PROGRAMME, CAN YU GUIDE ME STEP BY STEP SO THAT I MAY JOIN AS YOUR AFFILAITE?

Expecting your reply at the Earliest.

Looking forward to work with you.

Email id : prshek76@gmail.com

Tks & Rgds
Message 32 of 43
latest reply

dhyanibhangre2010
Community Member
Hi,
By using affiliate program features, Can I dynamically pass the text to display the search result in my webpage?? For example: if my webuser insert the word NOKIA in my website, so Can I get the search results of NOKIA displayed in my webpage?????
Message 33 of 43
latest reply

lowpricein2011
Community Member
ebay is cheating with the sellers in india on ebay it has happened with me it can happen with you also... dont selll items on ebay ... i sold item on ebay and did't got my remittance and then i called customercare many times to help me out with the problem... there i spoke to SRINIVASAN his way of speaking to me was rude... "HE TOLD ME THAT WE ARE NOT ABLE TO GIVE YOU THE MONEY THIS IS BUSINESS YOU CAN GET LOSS ALSO IN BUSINESS" i told him this is not right please help me get my money back he told me we do like this only... go get it from the buyer ... please dont sell items on ebay they wont give you the money thats how they earn and make big profit by cheating on the sellers... i told to SRINIVASAN that the way you are speaking is not right he told we talk like this only... and dont call again do whatever you want .... i told him clearly that i will put this issue on facebook and promote my voice through social networking sites and i will do complaint to seniors of ebay if they can help... but no1 is helping me out in this case...
PLEASE DONT SELL ITEMS ON EBAY THEY ARE CHEATERS... NO1 HELPS THERE... THEY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY AND ENJOY THEY EVEN DONT TALK PROPERLY TO YOU IF YOU ARE A SELLER...
please promote it i will put it on twitter, facebook and all websited and posts where i can post it out...
please never sell with them...
it promotion against ebay has started hope a senior official is able to see it soon and tell their staff how to behave...
i will mail it everywhere
i have sent it alll over the world....
Message 34 of 43
latest reply

Tesit ,

You receive the payments in in currency other than INR from CJ i guess?

Thanks,
Shasha
blogdum.com
Message 35 of 43
latest reply

Hi There,

Can someone pls confirm if the affiliate program for ebay.in is still on ?

Thanks in advance!

-Sanjay

Message 36 of 43
latest reply

sallu23
Community Member

hello sir,

i am from india so i wanna know how can i join ebay india's affiliate programme? is ebay india having any affiliate service or i need to join ebay.com's affiliate programme? will it work on both?

Message 37 of 43
latest reply

When they ask for program which we should chose as there is no description of eBay India. Is affiliate is in India or not.
Message 38 of 43
latest reply

goya.prana
Community Member

Hello,

I was searching for affliliation for ebay.in. I got links for ebay.com but not for Indian site. Can you kindly tell me what is the procedure and links to get affliliation for ebay.in?

Thank you.

Message 39 of 43
latest reply

Hi,

I am looking for ebay deals and offer feed for my site. Did ebay give these data in API ?

Thanks,

Message 40 of 43
latest reply