Why is there delay in PaisaPay processing ?

I want somebody from ebay management to answer as to why there is delay in PaisaPay processing after the LP has confirmed the delivery of the product to the buyer ?.

Received mail from ebay that LP has confirmed item delivered to buyer on Tuesday 21st June 2016 at 7.26pm and till now it is not reflecting in My paisapay page as due for payment on 23rd June 2016(I have Platimun status hence remittance is done on LP confirmation).

What is want to know is why there is such a long delay in the transaction appearing as due for payment ??

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Even till now(22-06-2016 @ 5.36pm) it is not showing as due for remittance tomorrow. So ebay has found out one more of cheating the sellers that now they will give the seller "Platinum Level" but they will not validate the sale as due for remittance. Good ebay, very good.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi all 

We people ship the item continiously but no payment from eBay . As well we don't get any proper reason for payment delay & date of payment received? 

I think we seller need to turn on the Vacation Settings in this time.

Just Plain pathetic SITUATION FOR EVERY SELLER !!!! 

Regards 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
Group details
Top Rated Sellers Opinions
Top Rated Sellers Opinions
74 members Open Group Since ‎18-07-2013 01:58 PM
This a group created specifically for all ebay top rated sellers where they can exchane their opinions about ebay policies and suggest changes to be made to existing ebay policies
This a group created specifically for all ebay top rated sellers where they can exchane their opinions about ebay policies and suggest changes to be made to existing ebay policies