Low Sales, Less Support

Hello Everyone,

In the last few months drastic low sales are observed, If I talk about my orders I was getting more than 100 orders in a day now I hardly get 10 orders in a day. Why is this happening, no one has answer to this.

I thought it might be because of transition from ebay to flipkart but its been months thats done and I heard they might break there deal now. so again who will sugger the seller.

Moreover with theire changed "CLAIM" policy we have to bear losses without ebay investigating in the issue they just refund the buyer.

When we raise seller protection they say as per logistic team there is no issue from ebay/buyers end.

No assistance for TRS.

No Proper solution from Ebay customer case

No account Maanager now.

No Sales.

No Seller Protection.

No Packing material.

Selling portal doesnt work propery many times.

No foot fall.

No advirtisement on TV, Social media or anywhere.

No Promotions.

Ebay is walking towrds its end and that too very fastly.

Its my opinion, you may or may not agree with me. Still would love your comments.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Low Sales, Less Support

I am facing the same problem from last few months. I have tried to do every possible thing to improve the sale , but its getting worse day by day.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Low Sales, Less Support

Good news for ebay sellers in india

eBay will relaunch its India business after selling its Flipkart stake to Walmart

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Low Sales, Less Support

I agree with you. 

I have discontinued my powership also since they charge more and lets say if shipment is of 500 gms they sometime charge for 1kg than we have to file it under powership tool to claim it back.

But there normal shipping comes out to 71 something.

So the reason I discountinued is to get more remitance in acount and shipping agent near our warehouse takes about 40 for national, 20 for delhi, 50-60 for north east(for north each I can use indian post).

what are your thoughts on this?

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Low Sales, Less Support

Thats good new from where did you get this info?

But again we as seller will be cooperating with them, they will come up with changes and give us timeline to do it.

But lets hope they launch good website and do good promotion with low selling fees and better seller suport.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Low Sales, Less Support

Its in News ...you can google.. eBay india relaunch news

But i don't think eBay is going to relaunch in any ways.. because of tough competition in India.

Once they tried to boost via Flipkart merger.. but things went wrong.....

we as a seller , just hope for the best... but Chances are very less ..

Let us silence for a minute .. .... for eBay India RIP.

old days were good... but now.. very tough to survive..

If  TOP RATED SELLERS are getting low sales.,

then low sellers can't expect anything.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Low Sales, Less Support

hi there,

recently came to know that ebay has stopped google shopping ads for products, maybe thats why sales are all time low.

but i had contacted seller support and came to know that google shopping ads are temporarily down as that are having internal issues(most probably due to the flipkart break-up deal) and will be live again. didnt tell any estimate time though.

moreover, delay in remittance is old issue with flipkart, their sellers complain for lacs of rupees not remitted since months.

hope everything will be back to normal once ebay india will be officially owned by ebay inc again.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Low Sales, Less Support

hi there

i am totally depressed, because i am selling mens trousers at 399 , cheap and best of all over india. even i am not getting orders. my listing always appears on first page. I was getting good orders. but from last two months it is about NIL. i decreased price from 500 to 399 still no results. it is all about no promotion by ebay. because i am not getting views.

but after reading your posts i feel a bit balanced.

hope ebay india will resume shortly.

keep posting  !!!

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Low Sales, Less Support

Yes, hope they do it soon. You can also search few products on google, you will find amazon, flipkart, xyz company ads but not ebay ads. I believe google was a major source of traffic at ebay earlier.

One more thing, check your bank statement, we are still receiving payments from "Minikart India pvt ltd" aka flipkart. That means they are still in process of separation.

Don't lose hope, its just for a short period.
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Low Sales, Less Support

Hello,

I think ebay products are till showing up in search in google.

Here is the screenshot of my search just now.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply
Group details
Top Rated Sellers Opinions
Top Rated Sellers Opinions
74 members Open Group Since ‎18-07-2013 01:58 PM
This a group created specifically for all ebay top rated sellers where they can exchane their opinions about ebay policies and suggest changes to be made to existing ebay policies
This a group created specifically for all ebay top rated sellers where they can exchane their opinions about ebay policies and suggest changes to be made to existing ebay policies