cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your business and stay competitive with Terapeak Product Research

As a seller on eBay, are you thinking of growing your business but still trying to find answers to the following questions:

• What are my competitors doing?
  • How are they doing it?
  • How can I improve my own listings on eBay?
  • Where can I get an overview of which products are popular, successful strategies for attracting buyers and potential areas to improve?

Then the answer to these questions  is Terapeak Product Research - an exclusive eBay insights tool.  Terapeak Product Research uses recent eBay supply, demand, and pricing data to help you determine what to sell, when to sell it and at what price. Research recent marketplace price trends and real-world sales data for millions of items to optimize your listings and improve your sales velocity. Analyze markets, competition and hot trends and products to find the best-selling items on eBay.

With Terapeak Product Research you can:

• See how products are performing across all eBay marketplaces.
  • View clear, easy-to-understand statistics, graphs and charts.
  • Get an overview of which products are popular, successful strategies for attracting buyers and potential areas to improve.
  • Search by keyword or product and use the filters to get the information you want.

And the best part is that - Terapeak Product Research is now free to all sellers. This means You no longer need a Store subscription to access Terapeak Product Research.

If you have a Basic or above Store subscription, you still have access to exclusive tools. Our new Terapeak Sourcing Insights tool is included as part of your subscription benefits. This new tool gives you powerful features to source new inventory and expand your selling portfolio on eBay. 

• Identify categories with high demand and low supply.
  • See trends over time and stay ahead of seasonal demand.
  • Use sales data to refresh your inventory based on what buyers are looking for.

Visit our Sell Global page for information.

Regards,

eBay INCBT Team

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0