cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

its difficult to survive for geniune seller on ebay

hi all,
i would like to notice ,the seller community, day by days it becoming difficult to survive or do business on ebay for geniune seller,
A seller like me a power seller from last three years doing business on ebay , recently i got some unfair negative feedback from buyer , for unpaid items, and on other negative feedback , i won the cases in community court--but ebay dont remove the feedback from profile from last so may days after several request--due to this rating goes down and my account is restricated to do business,
i want to ask what is my fault if buyer leaves negative feedback on unpaid itemsif if i file upi againstthem , also the buyers who wantto make fraud on ebay , if dont success then leave negative feedback, the same thing happen with me--
why ebay dont see and study the geniune cases, why only seller had to suffer all huge loss like charges back issue, negativefeedback threatens etc--all seller also paying to ebay for their business, whether the item sell or not--
even though seller lives in tension always due to strange feedback policy, buyers now a days misuse the weapon of negative feedback threats and sellers are lossing everythings goods, money , feedback and fees
i dont know what is future of geniune seller community on ebay, they are on risk know .
best regards to all
arun
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

its difficult to survive for geniune seller on ebay

gl_9810773689
Community Member
I am a genuine seller on EBAY!

I have mailed the following letter to ebay and am de-registering myself in protest.

Frankly, I have traded on ebay and found it a LOSS MAKING VENTURE

BYE FRIENDS
-----------------------
Message: I keep receiving calls from a EBAY requesting me to verify my account details or informing me about my invoice details. I receive on an average 10 calls a day. I am very annoyed with this behaviour / calls.

The Caller introduces himself/herself from EBAY MUMBAI HUB and requests me for my ID Proof, Phone Details and Address.

I have verified my complete details to EBAY under the KYC Program and I do not wish to be verified again and again.

Also, A payment of Rs.500.00 was sent by Demand Draft to the address specified in the Website. It was returned with remarks - "SHIFTED". We have once again sent the draft to EBAY's New address. I do not wish to be called for without any discrepency from my side by un-authorised personnel.

In light of the above:
a) I am really harrassed by these calls from EBAY INDIA P LTD
b) Feel as if we have done a crime by trading on Ebay.

ACTION
a) I am de-registering myself from EBAY

Regards
Gaurav Loyalka
----------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2
latest reply