how irresponsible canone be?????????

highskyindia
Community Member
Just see an example of how irresponsible can buyer be and we sellers will be paying for it.

item sold---------25th Nov 10
item shipped ----27th Nov 2010
INR filed ----------Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 10:46 AM
Buyer called on phone personally by me -----------Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 10:48 AM

brief points of conversation..

ME--Hello Sir, you have still not received the item?:O
BUYER—No.
ME--But you never informed me , you could have communicated with me before filing the INR.
Buyer-- I am sorry I was out of station of past 10 days , my house was locked.
Me--........Speechless.......
Buyer--But the item is not even delivered to my neighbours, I have checked.
ME--Sir the courier boy is not supposed to deliver the item to your neighbours ,If you wanted that you should have informed me earlier.
BUYER--- But in Ebay there is no option to get the item delivered to the neighbours.]:)
ME--...(again speechless)(thinking in my mind that there will never be)
ME-- Ok now that you have not got it, and the item has not been returned to me as well , let me check this out.
Buyer----- OK..... Fine.......bbbbut by the way, I live in a remote place in T.N. and only professional couriers deliver here no other courier will be able to deliver here.:-(
ME-- .....(planning to pull my hair, as I had shipped via DTDC)...thinking....Oh God ,why did he buy from me??.......but sir why didn t you warn me earlier, I could have made arrangemnets.
Buyer--- Dont worry, the courier guys cant just run away with items like that, they will return it to you.
ME------yes sir espically DTDC....Ok forget it ..I will give you a refund. X-(
Buyer--thank you , once I get the refund I will again buy this item from you
ME--Speechless.:|

at the end of the day I will be penalized and buyer rewarded for this...:_|

Dont you think its high time ebay should make a move to educate buyers....

Akash

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

ultimate.traders
Community Member
highskyindia awesome:^O post sir...hilarious one
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Every 3rd day I hear someone complaining about DTDC courier service in ebay.Item is either stolen ,packet tampered,wrong delivery etc.I had also very bad experience with this courier in the past.Recently I have also similar experience.I received a packed in kolkata (without any sign of tampering) from Mumbai via again through the notorious courier DTDC.I opened the packed and found no coin inside.Informed the seller.He tried many pressuring tactics so that I confirm the material receipt.But I filed a case in resolution center and got the refund.I have sent back the packing to the seller for his comment in case the packet is tampered.But till date he has not replied.Therefore I really don't know whom to blame the seller or DTDC.
Regards
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

amit-jaipur
Community Member
bubble roll will cost you rs. 550 for 100o meter rolll

thanks
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
I used to ship via DTDC earlier. But now I use Speed Post. With DTDC I lost one parcel and had to refund the Buyer. With Speed Post still now everything is fine. Speed Post is much cheaper than DTDC. You just have to do the packing very nicely.
Message 14 of 14
latest reply