cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gstin eBay 27AABCB2307H2Z3 is error on filling b2c

GST portal shows error on entering 27AABCB2307H2Z3gstin of eBay in b2c other and the option also not there what to do.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

My interpretation is that if ecommerce option has been removed from GSTR1 then we should not file our returns under a wrong head( other than ecommerce) as that would amount to incorrect declaration and maybe be interpreted as fraudalant . For example ifwhile income tax return , A salaried employee does not find an option for showing income from other sources( viz interst from bank, House rent  etc) He cannot put it under the salary head as the ruturns will never tally and would create confusion. Hopefully either the error on the return form would be corrected by the gov shorly or they maybe thinking of changing the GSTR  form for ecoomerce buiseness...as far as i am concerned i am sending an email with the screenshot of the form not showing ecommerce option / Not accepting ebay GSTIN to gst customer complain.  I have already paid the tax to the gov through GSTRB and its only the matter of confirming it through returns...So i am definately not filing it under other than ecommerce Head

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

My accountant filed in b2b and the other gstin is of eBay.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Hope it would be accepted as B2B is again not for ecommerce sales ..IT should tally with ur GSTR3B Declaration 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Yes sir. I also talked to GST help line. They told me mistakes will be ignored for two month. So don't worry file to avoid penalty.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Later on if asked to revise . You can file the amedment also.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply