cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Anti-Seller and Harassing Sellers - Need need new CEO and MD - I am Ready to Work as MD

eBay India becoming worst day by day and becoming Anti Seller. 

Always against sellers.

Harassing sellers And Read this message carefully why I am saying this with 100 PERCENT Proof.

Honestly currently this company doing all mad things for sellers. Well and Good for Buyers. Actually it become a den for fraud buyers.

But, by doing this. eBay just goind against the Indian Constitution. 

So anybody who goes against Constitution is anti-national as well. That eBay CEO and Managing Directors Must Understand.

Everybody is not Rich Seller like Omni Retail on Flipkart. Like CloudTail on Amazon who make crores of rupees everyday

here you can also find poorest of the poor seller who may not get enough 2 times food with their hard work on eBay.

Selling online already require education. Computer knowledge and skills. And even after having everything. You cannot get 2 times meals with your complete time and hard work. Then imagine the condition of India. And Scope fo Indian Growth.

It is very very bad news for India. But, it is naked reality.

So today I will tell you one real scenario that you will need as new seller.

If you are opting for selling on eBay. And sending any parcel on your own. BE ALERT.

Proof is here.

Paispay ID: 45911562010

Buyer purchase item from remote place Sikkim.

Since powership not provided. For buyer convenience. I have exclusively sent using India Speedpost on 24th Aug,2017

And for Rs.199 item. I have paid Rs.94 Shipping charges. And other 50 rupees incurred for sending person two times to post office, due to one day postal strike. 

So, I am sending this parcel with TOTAL Loss and in fact paying money from my pocket. 

Because apart from this. eBay also deduct two types of fees.

So just keeping Buyer in view. I am sent item in loss. That if occur in offline market. Nobody will survive.

So, even after this much hard work from listing to the selling, shipping and all back end works.

What I got is.

Fake claim from Buyer saying "item not received by dealine time"

So, immediately got alert. Since it is sent using Indian Government courier service. India Post.

And parcel already showing delivered to the buyer.

So, contacted eBay 4 times. 

And worst seller support on eBay always calls goes to Buyer queue by default irrespective of option you select. And take lot of time to get connected. 

After connected this worst customer care give various answers. 

First I was told to provide POD ( proof of Delivery). That nobody will get now a days from postal department in written.. 

or even if you ask for any third party courier it will not get easily. Need lot of time. But the time refund initiated can go to refund processed. So, you lost your total investment. 

Buyer get free product. And as a poor seller you have to BEG on the streets.

And everytime you connect with this worst and negligent customer care, you get different type of answers.

Although amount is small but, I do not tolerate anti-humane policies. So, I fight against that. So, I contacted them multiple time.

And buyer did not lift the phone for two days.

First of all this issue should not occur at all. Because everything is in front of system.

Buyer purchase item. Seller sent the item. And courier site clearly showing parcel delivered.

But, this worst eBay blindly favoring the buyers always. Accept the claim without checking anything.

And then sellet get email saying "Refund Initiated"

Really Shocking this for small and poor sellers.

For your hard work, They are giving slap on your face. This is totally anti national. Because one that goes against sellers, is against national growth.

More poor people we have in our country. More poorer we become and defaming our nation in the view of other rich countries.

Here resources are available. Everything is available. Only because of no honest rules and laws country is not growing.

And ecommerce players are taking advantage and making losses to small sellers online who coming to earn some money but, for their hard work. for their skills. for their education they are getting ONLY dissapointment. 

You open offline shop. You sell any item. You can count on your profit for the day. Here it is not possible. 

Here fraud buyers play with you.And totally anti-seller eBay favor the buyer.

Refund for claims and do all bad things.

They treat Buyer as Supreme King. And Seller as Beggar. A Slave.

And most of the negative feedbacks, claims you see on eBay is just wrong. They blackmail sellers and give negative feedback. On the other hand you even cannot leave negative feedback to the buyer. Even if he cheat you. 

As a seller you are totally HELPLESS.

So, I want to give prior information to small and poor sellers. That if you come with trust of getting some money to lead your life. You may get wrong. You may end up loosing your item as well as money.

Everything in front of their system. But, without checking they blindly allows this type of claims. negative feedbacks.

And allow you more sales only if you are big and rich seller. You need to pay different type of fees. Like giving them bribe.

Else you will end up merely 1-2 sales or no sales.

As a rich seller if you pay them huge money. You can promote your business.

So I will ask eBay head management. Give me opportunity. I will totally change the system of eBay India. Making honest website and making country to grow.

I can take the challenge.

Is eBay ready to give me opportunity.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

eBay Anti-Seller and Harassing Sellers - Need need new CEO and MD - I am Ready to Work as MD

What you are saying holds true for every shopping site. I have seen incidents where buyers ask sellers to give partial refund as discount else they will leave negative feedback on Amazon. This nonsense has been going on for a very long time on every portal. These companies are so blind to see that their business depends of sellers and their ability to offer wide range of products at reasonable rate.

I can sympathize with you on fake claims because I went through them personally. It's stupid to not believe tracking of India Post. However for future try contacting the Post Master for the POD of PO from where booking was made. PO usually charge Rs 10 to give POD within a week.

If he refuses do the simple thing. Go to Online Grievance Portal of govt and file a complaint saying item not delivered hence POD required. Mention that you need it immediately.

This worked for me every time. They would first provide you POD in PDF format in the portal and then send the same via speed post.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply