cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay account put on hold.. still 18 days left to pay up the fee.

parsavnathenterprises
Community Member
eBay raised an invoice of Rs 1000 to me on 31st August with due date as 30th september.

Today is 12th and they have put my account on hold....

Some one, some where in eBay has probably got plenty of free time or might have been promoted without merit or using too much of his/her empty head...

My appeal to the one who took the decision of putting my account on hold:

1) if you have got plenty of free time.. start working for me on part time basis, kyunki beta khali dimag shaitaan ka ghar hota hai.

2) If you have been promoted without merit... GOD Bless rest of my fellow sellers.

3)If you are using too much of your empty head.... try option 1.

But but but,,, please stop harassing small time sellers like me. we already have a lot to go through every day.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

parsavnathenterprises
Community Member
this is for my another account "ibuy.smart"
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Are you sure it is because of payment issues ?, check with ebay CC as to the exact problem. I think it might not be account related.
StopandShop
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

parsavnathenterprises
Community Member
Dear Raj sir,
100% sure it was because of payment issue. I notified my account managers and other eBay guys who call me for getting deals when every one else fails to provide them a better price. they are all hiding... such hypocrites.

neverthless, I made the payment and my account is now reinstated.... I guess ebay should change their motto to the following:
1) We believe every one has a pain point.
2) We work very hard to identify the pain point.
3) When identified, we go to any extent to harass the
members and extort the money from them.
4) We hire cheapest and dumbest resources available, so we
can make even more money.
5) Money is mai baap of every one, and we will go to any
extent for it.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

cables-store
Community Member
Hi

This is pradeep, from cables-store(ebay id). my ebay store has been suspended because I had two paypal account. I have opened second paypal account in 2008 because i was forgeted password for first one. on that time i don't know much about paypal just reference of Friend i have signup.

Now I have good business in eBay, Sales was 50000-100000 / month. unfortunately paypal found my second account and they suspended my paypal as well ebay.

Now i want to requst with you can please allow me to sale product only india, because I have Unique and Geninue Items which i can sell in india.

please help me , there was i did't any mistake that was just ......

Can I use Paisapay with ebay for india ??

Thanks
Pradeep
Message 5 of 5
latest reply