cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay cheated me of Rs.2764.89 and now I am victim of Harassment from billin

I have a cancelled sale with returned selling fees of Rs.2764.89 withheld in my digimart_online_in1 since the last 1 one year. My account is blocked for selling and as per eBay so called policies, eBay can't refund this amount. I am extremely enraged, frustrated and feeling harassed after making more than 2 dozen calls to eBay and writing a similar number of emails since the last 1 year. I am planning to file a complaint in consumer court to resolve this issue.

I also have have another ID net_market with outstanding selling dues of the same for the present invoice. eBay customer care said they can't even take the amount from digimart account to clear off the due from net_market account.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

grab_n_run
Community Member
May i know why was your id blocked for selling ? i see positive feedbacks .. i am a new seller and after reading your experience i am now scared to sell , what if i dont get money from my paisapay acount someday !
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

What is the exact policy for which your account was blocked?
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

tantrum123subodha
Community Member
EBAY CUSTOMER CARE REALLY SUCKS...THEY JUST DO EXCUSES.I KNOW I'M A BUYER.BUT WAS PLANNING TO SELLING PRODUCT THROUGH EBAY.BUT I THINK I 'LL MAKE MY OWN WEBSITE N SELL PRODUCST..
A BIG NO TO SELL ON EBAY 😞
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@atthershabbir

They didn't even inform me the exact policy under which my ID was blocked. I just got a mail from trust and safety that my account is blocked.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@grab_n_run

Let me tell you very frankly. COME HERE WITH ALL CAUTION. Be ready to face losses, mental trauma, and harassment. Be prepared to put your peace of mind at stake.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@grab_n_run

My ID was blocked after getting a negative feedback from a buyer. Although the issue of buyer was taken care of (the buyer also confirmed the same in her follow-up rating) but eBay still didn't consider the same and my account remains blocked till date.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@digimart

call ebay customer care, ask for trust n safety by opting for #, then 2, then 3 in the automated receiver

say that u hv received positive follow up to ur negative and they will remove it instantly

then call them up again for restoration of account

try this, it worked for me long time back
Message 8 of 8
latest reply