eBay Feedback Certificates

snrama
Community Member
Hi All,

Recently was looking at eBay.com for some listings and browsing blogs.

Found this and was very surprised:
http://reviews.ebay.com/Ebay-Star-Awards-Printable?ugid=10000000013609202

There are printable certificate for members from Feedback 10 (Yellow Star) to 1,000,000+ (Shooting Silver star).

I was surprised that why eBay India has not come up with this kind of recognizing their sellers / buyers.

It takes 7 to 12 years to reach 5000 or 10000 feedbacks and these type of feedback certificates will make the member happy. What do you say? ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Earlier, eBay India used to award certificates for PowerSellers. I think it would be a great initiative if eBay India restarts commemorating certain seller milestones with physical certificates such as reaching a certain feedback score, achieving Top Seller status etc.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I AGREE infact i have 5year old certificate
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

Most of the users including myself have got the PowerSeller certificate in 2006-2007 period.

eBay was giving Community awards, inviting members for eBay visits program, certificates, etc which was a great support for sellers.

Now even sellers are leaving eBay and providing better offers to other sites and thus eBay need to recognize their sellers atleast once a year. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
No response for eBay pinks :-( ---------------
With Regards,