cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buyer not paying but refused to cancel transaction

raman.joshi
Community Member
i put two items for bid a single buyer won both items on 17-11-11. but he did not pay. i requested him to cancel the transaction if he is not willing to buy. but he refused to cancel the transaction & my request case quashed. now he is not paying but also not willing to cancel transaction. strange situation expert comments are requested
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

raman.joshi
Community Member
buyer refused to cancel transaction
seller had to pay the ebay fees
buyer is winner he bid for fun did not pay even refused to cancel transaction.ultimately seller borne the fees commissions without having sold the item. strange behavior by ebay treats seller like bali ka bakra
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Dear Raman-Joshi,

Why u not opened unpaid case? Learn from this. Wait for 5 days after the end of auction. If buyer not pays then send one confirmation massage is still no response directly open unpaid case. Once unpaid case closed automatically feedback left by you or by buyer will be removed. If buyer is new then always open unpaid case.

If unpaid case option not working then send email to eBay customer support to get credit in FVF.

Thanks
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

one more thing that 9 out of 10 new buyer do not buy/ pay after placing/wining their bid, unpaid items pile up, items remain lying unsold, seller has to perform undesired actions to avoid unpaid item strike. what is its remedy.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply