Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

You have shown cd with connector in picture but we have received only connector - it is not working

Dear Sir, As you have shown the CD with connector in picture displayed but we have not received the CD and it is not workingThis message is showning for driver installation. Kindly send the driver's CD urgently so that we can install the same.

Ebay Buyer Fraud, what to do ?

Hello everyone, i recently sold a mobile phone worth Rs. 27,499 to a buyer in West Bengal. The package was received by the buyer but he says that the phone is missing from the package. I presume the buyer is trying to defraud me, what can I do to sav...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best cheating methods by seller

Hi all , I found a seller , who is master in cheating customers. The method he use is just awesome. Power seller in ebay. He sells one item at Rs 699 , and next item at Rs 1749 , he just adds a digit in the selling price. I found almost all listing w...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Buyer has my product and amount has been refunded as buyer raised claim. Buyer not lifting calls.

Buyer has my product and amount has been refunded as buyer raised a claim as item has not as expected. Asked buyer to return the products Buyer not lifting calls now. Amount has been refunded back to buyer. I have been chargered listing fees, eBay fe...

listing through window smart phone.

When I am listing through nokia Lumia 520,I cannot browse photos and whenever I try entering description,it does not get saved.Eventually I have to list through tablet computer.But I want to list items through my smart phone,please help anybody who h...

Buyer provided wrong address and now claimed product not received!

Hello everyone I sold a product and the shipping address was mentioned as Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh and a pincode was also given. I shipped the product via fedex to the shipping address mentioned. Today buyer opened product not received case and filed f...

Cheating and Lies exposed of ebay India

Today I regret that I am a seller on ebay India for 15 years A free coupon buyer who is basically a fookat only buyer who has got coupon worth 90/- and spends 10/- to buy the item is more valuable to ebay than a seller who has fed and made fat the ma...

Feedback for Ebay : DSR on Shipping Time

Hello, Most buyers confuse shipping time with the delivery time. The delivery time is not always in the hands of the seller.Ebay help pages states that shipping time is time taken by seller to hand it over to courier. When asking for feedback in the ...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.