Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

seller protection

I sold like new iphone 5s to a seller. Buyer received it on wednesday. Next day i asked him to update that item has been received but i didn't get reply. Exactly after 2 days of receipt of item on friday, he says that item has dents and scratches and...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay remittance on hold.

My account has been put under selling restriction with sated reason that my seller performance is not good, only 1 negative feedback and 1.63% overall in seller dashboard, I dont know why they restrict my account , and also my remittance for PaisaPay...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What to sell!

I know this mind sound a little funny, but is there any place on ebay where we can do a little market research. Like what customers are buying / hottest search keywords and stuff like that. I remember seeing ebay pulse, a couple of years back. Your i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Confused about the auction

I have made the auction for a product first time and it got sold, but still buyer has not checked out its 4 days and I already got invoice for it, What if buyers backs out and this invoice fees is based on final value of the product got sold. What sh...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Transaction Blocked Sorry!! We are unable to process your request

My Buyer tried to buy the item from my shop. When clicking buy it now she is getting "Transaction Blocked Sorry!! We are unable to process your request" Not able to buy. Anyone knows the reason why it is haappening. Please give me the reason.pls visi...

Powership COD courier getting returned

Any one facing issue with powershi COD couriers. Most of my COD orders are getting returned by courier stating either courier was not avaiable or declined to take the delivery. Returned rate is close to 30% of COD orders. Anyone else facing the same ...

Beware sellers.. receiving fraud emails of account suspension.

Beware sellers just now I have received the fraud mail saying that your Acc. Is suspended because debit card verification is not done.I checked the email Id of the sender it was from ID1535435@m.ebay.comThis was the message written in emailWe are wri...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Account Suspended Indefinitely by ebay. What about remitance ?

Hi, my account had been suspended from yesterday evening and i have shipped 16 orders yesterday itself. What about the remitance ?I can access my paisapay account balance and it shows awaiting item confirmation against money. So will i receive my mon...

Serious flaws with the eBay Guarantee Claims System

I don't know if other sellers have noticed this or not, but there seem to be some serious flaws with the eBay guarantee Claims system. 1. Sellers have no way to write anything in the Claims topic and the only ones who can write details is the Claim A...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.