Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Customs Duty & Sales Tax

What is the exact Indian customs duty on has to pay on say a Phone which bought for 100$ in US with UPS express shipping of 42$. I need to have a % or an exact value. Thanx in Advace

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Coffee

Dear eBay Team, I need you help and advice. I would like to know i can sell Coffee(Green bean, rosted, coffee poweder etc...) in eBay.in. Because in eBay.com and ebay.com.au it is allowed. After your confirmation i am going to list. If i am listing, ...

ATTENTION SELLERS !!!!

eBay made a huge promise and even sent excel sheets projecting how the sales will increase after listing fees ! Just a quick survey ! My sales has nose dived, my sales has reduces by 40% !! HAS ANY SELLERS SALES INCREASED AFTER LISTING FEES ?

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

selling items

Hai members, I am display my product last six month. Only one item sold. so, please tell me anybody how i can increase my sales and more cutomer for my ebay page? Give detaile information.

For INDIANS Ebay is the place to window-shop!!

Hello, Selling online is quite an experience; the shop is open 24 hours and you never know when an unwelcome person may barge in and mess up your stock kept cleanly and orderly. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A NON-PAYING BIDDER (as they are referred to b...

EBAY - A TRUE HELL FOR SELLERS

JUST LOOK AT THIS I M CHARGING ONLY RS. 49.00 ( U$D 1.2) FOR DELIVERY WITHIN SELLER'S CITY. & EBAY HAS SUSPENDED MY A/C FOR THIS DAMN THING ANYONE WITH A COMMON SENSE CAN EASILY UNDERSTAND THAT IF I PACK A ITEM IN GOOD PACKING AND GIVE IT TO A FAST C...

IS IT DUPLICASY IN LISTING ......... HELP .............. ??????????

Hello everybody ! I have listed 25 items today. 23 in auction and 02 in buy it now format. 25 items are being shown in my summary but in my shop only 24 items are being shown. My listings are being shown both in general listings under stamp category ...

New Buyers bid but dont buy.

This is becoming increasingly irritating. I wish Ebay would do something about these new buyers who register just to bid on items and then vanish. They dont care about unpaid strikes , negative ratings. But end up wasting our insertion fees , time an...

Courier

I want to ship a bluetooth stereo headset, its rechargable battery is built in and not removable, from bangalore to DELHI. No courier company is ready to accept it. Can anyone suggest a courier company to do so. I have already tried Bluedart, Profess...

Does our product for sale gets viewed all over the world or just in india ?

Hi Friends . I need your help to understand the basic concept of selling on e-bay ! PLEASE,CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT WITH MY QUESTION ? I WANT TO SELL SOME ART WORK ON EBAY.BUT I WANT TO TARGET THE US AND UK MARKET ALSO.SO PLEASE TELL ME THAT JUST BECA...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.