Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

INVOICE PROBLEMS...EBAY PLZ HELP

HI ALL! I GOT MY EBAY INVOICE FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH END-APRIL,IN WHICH U HAVE ADDED ALL THE PROMOTIONAL LISTING FEE THAT WERE FREE AND FORCED BY UR STAFF ON US,THE LISTINGS THAT MIGRATED FROM BAAZEE HAVE BEEN ALSO CHARGED,THE SHOP CHARGES HAVE ALSO ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Safe to ship? First sale!

Hi guys, My first sale for Rs 15000 item. Buyer has 0 feedback newly registered and has paid by paisapay using SBI bank transfer. Is it safe to ship the item? Any other advice? Thanks!

I wanted to give a suggestion: Regarding leaving feedback-automatic feedback!!

Dear ebay Most of the buyers, won't care to 'confirm item receipt' or 'leave feedback to the seller'; after payment & delivering the item. They act like idle after delivering the item. They wont hear us until they want to 'file an item not received c...

Any seller agree with me that ebay buyers also get trained regarding buying

Please reply if you agree that buyers also should get training from ebay regarding purchasing, making payment, contacting seller, confirm of item receipt. Because due to un experienced buyers sellers also facing problems some of the experience I am e...

I have limited access to list new items on eBay - Why? Don't know

Hi dear, I received the below email from eBay 2 weeks ago about my account is under restricted. "I understand that this process may seem confusing. Please let me explain a little more about it. We're committed to reducing both fraud and negative buyi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

discrimination between sellers and buyers by Claim team

Urvashi C.Welcome to eBay Live Chat support. My name is Urvashi. How may I assist you today?bigdeals_09Hi Urvashi! 34787772972 is paisapay ID...i haven't received money till yet in remittance till yetUrvashi C.Please allow me a moment while I check d...

Warning - Do Not Use DTDC - fresher must read this

hello all, i lost my previous account after choosing DTDC, this created me such situation to sell from my friend account. for newbies DTDC delivery service is not at all good in all places they take minimum 10days and max 25days to return the parcel ...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.