cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workshop- 'Receiving International payments' by niceshop4u (15 June 5-6 PM)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Sellers,

We have often seen questions from sellers, both new and experienced, on the best way to receive payments from the international buyers. This week we have seller niceshop4u who will discuss the various options you have to receive international payment and associated details that one needs to know while receiving payments from international buyers.

Please join this workshop on 15th June, 5 -6 PM on this thread. You can also submit your question now by clicking on Post reply button.

Regards,
Sapana

A note from our Legal Department:

The statements and opinions made in this workshop are those of the workshop host only and do not reflect eBay policy or eBay's opinion with respect to such statements.
Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

khannajewels
Community Member
HI Chinmya

Refer the beloww"This currency and transaction will come in INDIAN RUPEES only at your doorsteps. This is not bank remittance. You can raise invoice in Indian Rs. And there will be no Local TAX applicable on these transactions, as this is International. You will get payment in Indian Rupees only. Where there is no remittance, there was NO FIRC REQUIRED. Pay Pal does not give FIRC and Its not required."

COULD YOU TELL ME HOW DOES ONE SHOW FIRC FOR THIS WHEN U R SENDING GOODS WORTH ALMOST USD10000 PLUS PER MONTH AND GETTING PAYMENT WITH PAYPAL. I SHOW IS AS DOMESTIC SALE WHICH IS NOT CORRECT !!
bEST WISHES AMBESH
"
Message 21 of 28
latest reply

niceshop4u
Community Member
Dear Ambesh,

I am selling goods worth of $$ 10k each month by all sites. If i converted that in Indian Rs. then it will be 4,00,000 Rs. Now on this issue, If I want to show this to DGMP, then I have to Required FIRC thru my bank, if this remmintance is coming in US $. but Paypal and Paisa Pay amount is coming by Indian Rs. No No Further FIRC required. This Draft will come to your doorstep first with indian Rs.

And About FIRC, I already mentioned that, Please consult your CA or Legal Expert for that.

FOR AND FROM Pay Pal, Does not required FIRC.

Thank You,

Kind regards,
Chinmay Tripathi
Message 22 of 28
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
A big Thankyou to niceshop4u for providing information on the topic. I hope our sellers find it equally useful.

We shall be archiving the workshop now for future reference.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 23 of 28
latest reply

if there is any way to may a meeting to discuss all these matter in a meeting where ebay can invite some much experienced sellers and consultants
Message 24 of 28
latest reply

sn-shoppe
Community Member
Hello niceshop4u

Thank you For posting This Discussion ,

i have just seen that your account is suspended from ebay & i have seen your feedback saying paypal freeze my account this means what ?

i have seen many forum says that paypal account freezed & paisa pay is suspended & now please tell me, you & ebay where is seller money protection ? our hard earned money just go's by freeze / paisapay suspension ?

Regards lakshmi
:-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
Message 25 of 28
latest reply

Hi,
Ebay is obsessed by 'kiss you-kick you'.
Old is not gold necessarily.
One must be able to change color like chameleon to be able to adopt to the changing policy.
Otherwise you will end up like a dodo.
And eventually you will be discovered after 3/4 years like a dinosaur fossil: eBay ID and PayPal frozen like in a permafrost.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 26 of 28
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Another thread on Receiving International Payments.

thread.jspa?threadID=300001089&tstart=0&mod=1266353234381
Message 27 of 28
latest reply

yours_father
Community Member
Hi. Sapna how are you? porta
Message 28 of 28
latest reply