Selling for the first time, fingers crossed.

ibiker_net
Community Member
So I went through the tedious process for paisapay and verified it by my VISA, read the guidelines. Took some good pictures and finally posted the item. Item # 220286013078 hope everything is alright there. If this works out I have so much electronic stuff that I want to sell off. Am looking forward to satisfying the buyer as well have already had a talk with the courier guy. Have it all packed and ready. Fingers crossed 😛
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Wish you good luck.
Keep your prices low.
It will surely get bid.
Best wishes.
Message 2 of 16
latest reply

ibiker_net
Community Member
Have not received any bids yet 😛 got some questions though. Fingers crossed! Thanks for your kind words amitava123
Message 3 of 16
latest reply

lets_fight_for_right
Community Member
Hello, Don't cross your fingers but make a fist to fight for survival. You need a strong heart to sell on ebay. Without encountering problems you won't learn the art of selling on ebay. Also, do increase your Listings with low value Items so as to increase your Feedback score to atleast 10. Right now your score is 0 and Buyers may not show faith unless the Item is very attractively Priced.
Message 4 of 16
latest reply

ibiker_net
Community Member
Ok I am adding a couple of low value items as well. I am really scared that I have heard stories that ebay blocks the ID for no apparent reason! I want someone official to respond here please and assure me I will be contacted via email (preferably) before pulling the plug on anything. I really need the cash thats why I am putting these things up online, Please do check my products and I remember my friend from USA who does EBAY a lot said take photos and include your name as well with a pen write it on a paper or something to show that you are authentic. Please ebay dont block my ID unessesarily PLEASE!!!!
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi ibiker_net,

Welcome to the eBay community and wish you a good luck. Be prompt, honest & frank with your customers.

Throw out the fear of suspension, just follow eBay policies. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Hello,some tips:
Domt be hyper which I think you are not.
Communicate if you are asked to.
Ship promptly.
Describe the minus points in item in listings.Dont hold back reality.
Leave good FB after shipping.
Okay,best wishes again.
Ebay community is not bad afterall.This is the cleanest internet community.
Only,the present management is somewhat hyper.It must be able to see reasons.That is why we write here.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 7 of 16
latest reply

ibiker_net
Community Member
A day or two in things dont seem to be going so well. I am paying extra for gallery view and all the razmatazz but the item isnt showing up when I click on PSP on the homepage? I notice a lot of people selling used items but select NEW when listing them so that their item shows up before others. And one really big thing that I noticed that lot of people are OPENLY selling pirated preloaded games on their PSP's I mean doesnt eBay policy disallow that?
Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Hello Boss,
I put some bids on your Items because I want to purchase for my boy but once I place bid someone placing automatically higher bid:-(

Samin
Message 9 of 16
latest reply

ibiker_net
Community Member
Its a auction, keep on bidding till you win it. 🙂 It still has a long time to go.
Message 10 of 16
latest reply