cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAKE UP EBAY INDIA TEAM AND PAISAPAY TEAM!!!!!PLEASE DONT SLEEP.

HI ALL,
FEW CONCERS ABOUT SHIPMENT.

FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING I AM GETTING 21 DAYS TIME TO DELIVER THE ITEM.

WHAT IF
1.I FAIL TO DELIVER THE ITEM WITHIN 21 DAYS TO THE BUYER WHEN HE HAS ALREADY DENIED TIME EXTENSION REQUEST FROM ME?.
2.WILL THE BUYER GETS THE FUNDS BACK AND ITEM WHICH I SEND(WHICH WILL BE DELIVERED AFTER DEADLINE)AS FREE OF COST?.
3.WHAT IF BUYER NOT CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THE ITEM AFTER RAISING AN ITEM NOT RECEIVED CLAIM?
3.WHAT GUARANTEE EBAY GIVES TO MY ITEM?.WHETHER I WILL RECEIVE IT BACK OR I WILL HAVE TO GIVE IT FREE OF COST TO BUYER BECAUSE THAT I DIDNT MEET DELIVERY DEADLINE?.

PLEASE GIVE ME A REPLY.i AM SO MUCH CONFUSED ABOUT THE NEW RULES.

AND MOREOVER MY ACCOUNT MANAGER MR.SAHEER SHEIK TOLD ME THAT I WILL LOOSE MY ITEM WHICH HAS BEEN SHIPPED ALREADY AND BUYER GETS THE FUNDS BACK TOO IF ITS NOT REACHING HIM BY DEADLINE.

HE EVEN TOLD ME IT WILL BE BETTER TO GO TO EBAY.COM TO DO INTERNATIONAL SELLING.IS IT BECAUSE NOBODY IN EBAY INDIA CAN CLARIFY MY DOUBTS?. REALLY DO I HAVE TO GO ?.

WHY EBAY NOT UNDERSTANDING THAT I AM NOT THE ONE DELIVERING THE ITEMS?.IT DEPENDS UPON INDIA POST BY WHOM I SEND THE ITEMS MOST.

INDRANEEL REPLIED TO SOME OF MY QUERIES IN FEEDBACK TO EBAY INDIA TEAM.HE SAID THEY ARE WORKING ON IT.HOW LONG THEY GONNA TAKE IT TO RECTIFY THE NEW RULES WHICH ARE NOT PRACTICAL?.

REGARDS
SURAJ.
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

akhilesh2020
Community Member
hiiii

i was a small seller on ebay for last 3-4 months
just 6-7 days before ebay sent me a msg telling that they have suspended my paisapay account
and they also told me that my remittance has been suspended
now my hard earned 85,000 to 90,000 rs is held there
i am writing mails to mails but thers is no reply
i am calling there customer care and they have no knowledge
according to them the trust and safety team handles these issues
i written mails to them also
but again no reply

all are they saying that i have violated their policy
but when i ask which policy and how
then there is no reply

i need the money urgently but they are not willing to return it

i am also in favour of taking legal action in consumer court
if anyone support me plzz write to me at akhileshebay@gmail.com

plllzzzz help meeeeeeeeee

NOTE - As my previous account was suspended, so i made a new account to post this reply.
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

if ebay is buyer oriented and if such appeals which are genuine in nature from the sellers received a deaf ear many might skip selling in ebay......
Message 12 of 12
latest reply