cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VISA TO VISA FUND TRANSFER ALL SELLERS PLEASE REPLY

telesolutions_in1
Community Member
TODAY VISA HAS LAUNCHED VISA TO VISA FUNDS TRANSFER FACILITY IN WHICH ANY ONE CAN TRANFER FUNDS FROM THEIR BANK ACCOUNT/CREDIT CARD/DEBIT CARD TO OTHERS CREDIT CARD/ DEBIT CARD. I THINK SELLERS HAVE A LOT OF BENIFIT USING THIS FACILTY. THE BENIFITS I SEE ARE

1. SELLERS CAN SAVE 2% OR 3.5% FOR ONLINE TRANSACTIONS CHARGED BY PAISPAY AS THIS SERVICE IS FREE OF COST.

2. SELLERS WON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR 7-10 DAYS FOR THEIR PAYEMENTS IT IS DONE IN 2 DAYS.

I AM A NEW SELLER ON EBAY AND WOULD LIKE ALL THE OTHER SELLERS TO REPLY TO THIS THREAD IF WE CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND HOW TO GO ABOUT IT.
THANKS
REGARDS
ABHISHEK
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: VISA TO VISA FUND TRANSFER ALL SELLERS PLEASE REPLY

sonyfan2100
Community Member
good idea. does this visa 2 visa transfer apply for national/indian transactions only or also to international transactions? kindly provide more information about the same.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

please provide the details of the news.

it is available in india or not.

mahavir compters

---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

";)
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

telesolutions_in1
Community Member
yes mahavir computers this service is avialable to india only but it is with limited banks only for the start ie icici bank idbi bank kotak mahindra citibank and a couple of more banks. you can log on to any of these banks website for details and do reply
Regards
Abhishek
www.stores.ebay.in/Telesolution
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

dear telesolutions_in1 ,

thankk you for showing such a good news.

we are planing to introduce the payment method in our listing details.

if we can provide certain discount buyer will accept the payment method.

Examaple :

if we sell the item of 100 , we have pay Rs 3.5 for CC charge , we can offer discount of Rs.2.0 to buyer for card to card payment.it will save our Rs.1.50.

thanks
regards
ashok jain
mahavir computers

---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

";)
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

sugandhim
Community Member
Dear Sellers,

Visa to Visa transfer is avilable only in India presently and is offered by ICICI, CITIBANK and IDBI. Currently ICICI is not charging for visa to visa transfer for the time being and it is a very effective way of money transfer. I also request baazee to include the same in payment methods as soon as possible.

Regards,
Sugandhim
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

godsbird_vision
Community Member
UTI bank also has thhis, and I can vouvh for it - it's good.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

musicunplugged
Community Member
I dont think VISA2VISA would be a success as it hinders ones security. You need to expose your Credit/Debit Card details to the buyer. Revealing Debit Card nos. wouldnt be a problem now as Indian Debit Cards are not excepted by Virtual Terminals and are useless for Internet transactions. But, i think, Indian banks might offer internet transaction facility on internet in near future. So, it again would be a problem. But, we still have beter to offer to the buyers. Like in ICICI Bank infinity service, one can issue echeques to any bank in some selected cities, which again is free of cost. Transactions generally take 2-4 days to complete, but still, could be a great methord of payment.

www.stores.eaby.in/musicunplugged
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

superstores_tech
Community Member
Well when visa is offering this facility -- then why cant Paisa pay offer similar service.

i.e. that is in case of the payment is made by online bank transfer- - IT SHOULD BE FREE or at most charged 0.5%.

ANd the amount can be directly transfered to our bank accounts. Why wait for 7 days.

Regards

ANkur

Superstores_tech
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

superstores_tech
Community Member
i have used this service from the hdfc site before "Visa Money Transfer' to refund the amount under the money back schemee to a bueyr.
its a good thing. and i guess if the same interface or system is adopted by paisa pay -- we can save some cost and the paisa pay charges can be reduced.

regards
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 10 of 10
latest reply