Upcoming Promotions!!!

basumatari@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Users,
As you would know, we continuously strive to identify and highlight the best deals available on our site to our buyers. We keep on receiving a lot of promotion ideas which we try to factor into our merchandising plans. Some of the examples of the kind of promotions we have successfully done in the recent past are “Summer 2006” for Apparel & Accessories and the “Digicams below Rs. 2000/- offers”.

We would like to do many more of these promotions and would like ideas from all our sellers. Do post on the best deals (doesn’t need to have all details) that any of you have and we will try to incorporate the best of them into our merchandising plans.

At the same time, we are planning to re-introduce the “Top Picks” block that was extremely popular for low value impulse purchase products (below Rs. 200/-) in Baazee. Just a refresher – in the Top Picks block on Baazee, we used to promote the items which had the most no of sales.

In the proposed Top Picks block, we would like to promote items listed with Home Page feature. The other conditions which we would consider for items to be selected to be promoted in the Top Picks block are
1) The product line / listing must already have a very high no of sales
2) The listing should have zero or very low shipping charges
3) The listing should have Paisa Pay as one of the payment methods
4) The item price should be Rs. 199/- or below
5) The categories which we will be promoting are Apparel & Accessories, Home & Tools, Health & Beauty, Watches, Mobile Accessories and Costume Jewelry. We have selected only these product lines as they have worked the best in the past. However, we will keep on experimenting to include a more broader bouquet of products.

Do reply to this post in case you would be interested in participating in any of the above mentioned promotions and we will get in touch with you.

With warm regards
D.J. Basumatari
Category Team

With warm regards
D.J. Basumatari
Category Team
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Upcoming Promotions!!!

basumatari@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear All,
Thanks for all the responses. Mahendra would definitely have got in touch with all of you on specifics of the promotion.
We were planning to launch it very soon. But due to the incessant rains in Mumbai, and the highest no of visitors being from Mumbai, we thought it was best to delay by a couple of days.

Dear veedeedirect, on your suggestion of promoting high value products too, we are open to the idea. The objective of this block is more towards impulse purchases and for which low value products are suited the best - we have the Baazee experience to support this. However, we will definitely experiment as we go along and include a wider price & also range of products.
With warm regards
D.J. Basumatari
Category Team

With warm regards
D.J. Basumatari
Category Team
Message 11 of 27
latest reply

Upcoming Promotions!!!

perfectshopee
Community Member
hi dj
i have amazing deals that i can offer
please get in touch with me

regards
perfectshopee
Message 12 of 27
latest reply

Upcoming Promotions!!!

sanskritafashions
Community Member
We have great deals for Kurtis @ Rs. 99,149,199 and so on. We also have deals for Plus Sizes. Looking forward for your promotion ideas on the same
Message 13 of 27
latest reply

Upcoming Promotions!!!

hitech_gadgets_in
Community Member
I also want to take part in the promotion please contact me
Message 14 of 27
latest reply

Upcoming Promotions!!!

I would like to be a part of it. Please get in touch with me with more details. Warm Wishes and Regards,
Lalit Jain
(jainlalit)
http://stores.ebay.in/COMPUTER-VILLAGE
Message 15 of 27
latest reply

Upcoming Promotions!!!

entertainmentstore
Community Member
Dear Mahen / DJ,

I would like to do some major pre-releases and offers on DVD's / VCD's... Look forward for taking things ahead from your end.

Thanks.
-Raheel
Message 16 of 27
latest reply

Upcoming Promotions!!!

shoppingstoreonline
Community Member
Dear Sir,

As i am new seller can i participate in this i have some good deal in Digital camera and other low end items for this what next i have to do.
Message 17 of 27
latest reply

Upcoming Promotions!!!

deltamarketing_in1
Community Member
Hi!

We found the Home Page promotion of
"Buy one Home page listing and get one Home Page listing Free" To be a great success for us. This should done be more often.

There should be more promotions for Global Selling - like 50% discount on Featured Plus! and
Gallery Featured when opting for International Listings.

Also, if listing on items from ebay.in to eBay.com etc, there should be lower listing fees and other listing upgradation charges.

Sincerely
deltamarketing_in1:-)
Message 18 of 27
latest reply

Upcoming Promotions!!!

touchnshine
Community Member

Hi plz contact me for this
promotion.... Uff I m so late but plz plz plz contact me. I want to participate
this promotion.... plzzzzzzzzzzzz........

Message 19 of 27
latest reply

Upcoming Promotions!!!

bizarre_india
Community Member
Hi !!

This is Bizarre_India,

We are happy to see the promotions.

We would offer some great geniune leather wallets at the price rane Rs.150/- to Rs.200/-

Please get in touch with us , as without promotions also we are getting good response, so with promotions I think it would be great

Thanks,Bye
Bizarre_India
Message 20 of 27
latest reply