cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to List on Ebay due to Account Limitation

I am selling on ebay with ebay id 'boomboxindia'. While listing new items on ebay.com & ebay.in , i am getting warning message that i have crossed my 'Account Limit'. Last month i faced the same problem and eBay said they have increased my limit but now the problem repeats. I have already mailed to inappeals@ebay.in regarding this on 23rd August & 30th August but have not received any reply from them. I have also sent the 'Address Proof', 'ID Proof' & 'Merchandise Proof' to inappeals@ebay.in . Here is the warning message i am getting while listing on eBay.

"Attention Sellers:
Alert
At this time, you can't list any more items with this account. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
eBay occasionally places limits on accounts in order to help keep our community safe. This limit isn't a reflection on you - these same limits apply to many sellers."

Kindly increase my 'Account Limit' so that i can list more items on eBay.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Unable to List on Ebay due to Account Limitation

li-susie
Community Member

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/cuhome

Message 2 of 2
latest reply