cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USA verified ebay user wanting to sell on ebay india site

sonyfan2100
Community Member
hello,

i am a usa ebay registered and verified user with an already existing seller account. kindly answer a few questions i have about ebay india site please:-

1) can i list my items for sale on ebay india site?

2) do i still have to verify anything on ebay india site even though i am a verified user of ebay usa site with an existing seller account? if yes, how can i do so?

3) what will be my listing fees to list my products like a digital camera or laptop?

4) can i lst my items (camcorder/laptop/digital camera) under "Buy It Now" section or not?

5) what are the products which are hot and in demand in india to be sold exquisitely to indian buyers?

Awaiting your prompt response with an answer to all these questions...
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello sonyfan2100,

To answer your queries:

1) can i list my items for sale on ebay india site?
Yes, you can list your items for sale on eBay India.

2) do i still have to verify anything on ebay india site even though i am a verified user of ebay usa site with an existing seller account? if yes, how can i do so?
No, you do not need to verify yourself if you already have an eBay selling account.

3) what will be my listing fees to list my products like a digital camera or laptop?
There are no listing fees on eBay India.

4) can i lst my items (camcorder/laptop/digital camera) under "Buy It Now" section or not?
Yes, you can list your items under "Buy It Now".

5) what are the products which are hot and in demand in india to be sold exquisitely to indian buyers?
We would request you to look at some of the items on sale on eBay India to get an idea of what products are in demand. You could also interact with other sellers on the boards to get some more information regarding the same.

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit
Community Development Team

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

sonyfan2100
Community Member
I posted my question and got a resposne from you in just 25 minutes. This is awesome. Excellent service guys..I am impressed.

Keep up the good work........and i hope each and every information you have given is true......as i would be very dejected and annoyed if i would be charged for reasons unknown, when, here, you have specifically said i would not be charged for listing my products under buy it now section..(laptop/camera/camcorders)
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

ladphrao1966
Community Member
Rohit,

I suggest you inform possible sellers from outside India of the insane duties collected by the Indian government.

Electronic goods ARE NOT good items to ship into India by any stretch of the imagination.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply