This is serious matter.....Seller not at fault

The case is buyer(very new buyer, less than 1 month) filed for "ebay guarantee" and ebay has not resolved his issue and the buyer is now threatening to take me, the seller to consumer court for not refunding his money, how do you like that ??.

Tell me how is the my fault that ebay is not able to close his case. The buyer is just not prepared to listen to what I am saying, I guided him how to approach ebay customer care and get the problem solved but he maintains he has "no time for all this" and "seller should refund his payment immediately". Now this is one new issue sellers have to face if ebay is unable to do refund.

I am 100% sure that I will get Negative rating from this buyer in 1-2 days.

Does it make sense to sell on ebay ????????
RajElectroniks
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

present2011
Community Member
Raj It would be better if you tell what item did you sold to buyer and why buyer is angry.
I was delivered wrong item once by a seller but seller responded to my emails and replaced item (though it costed me amount to return defective stuff) but the transaction closed peacefully.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

knakul
Community Member
Dear I have also same experience with dealer Mr.Sunil Bhojwani propriter of Mark Infotech,Mumbai,from whom I have purchased computer mother board which was faulty so I have raised claim with eBay for refund, but from the attitude of both It seems that both are seated only to cheat the customer and not willing to refund the amount I fell to understand why the eBay is saying that we are giving gaurantee.Since the amount is small i.e. 2000/- both will not contruct building,but both are cheating the customers.Hence I wanrn all the customer to be cautious.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
Hi, Raj Jee, In one similar case I have been advised by customer support to refund buyer offline. And same thing has been communicated to buyer as well.

Actually the guarantee , INR and SNAD . everything has been so messed up these days. No one knows how to approach system. Call center people are advising buyers to send back the product and open an INR case if they want an refund.

Its high time now for Ebay to shun all these varieties of experiments, and come out with a single platform for solving customer concerns.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Buyers whose claims are been rejected by "ebay guarantee claim" have resorted to giving negative feedback.
These buyers also do not reply to comm court cases.

How is it sellers fault if ebay is rejecting buyer claims for telling lies and cheating.

I request ebay to quickly look into this matter and do something ASAP in this regard.

RajElectroniks
Message 5 of 5
latest reply