Suspect of Fraud

ibiker_net
Community Member
The following items 170271765150, 170271749674 were listed thrice before by the seller, all of them had sold. And I had contacted the seller even. He asked to deposit cash in account and wanted to avoid paisapay. When I asked him to meet locally and cash and collect he did not respond. Its very fishy he is selling two handsets worth over 70000 and a mixer worth 27000 all in all 97000 Rs stuff (almost a lakh) for only 40,000. I suspected it and have reported it numerous times but the listings wernt looked into. Infact now he is openly claiming in the description he will only accept bank transfer. This is a classic case of eBay fraud. I suggest someone please interevine before somebody gets scammed.

Thanks!
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Suspect of Fraud

ibiker_net
Community Member
And I was not able to get through to the team in the shill bidding reporting form because it asked the suspect ID and the ID's were hidding in the auction, it says its optional but when clicking submit it still kept asking the ID. The item # is 330278295229 and the seller is everything geek. I was the winning bidder and its 5am in the morning and a brand new id without any bids is outbidding me.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Suspect of Fraud

ibiker_net
Community Member
Nobody cares eh?
Message 3 of 3
latest reply