Shocking Reply from eBay

grab_n_run
Community Member
Hello i am a seller on ebay.
A new seller who gave eBay a business of more than 8 lakhs last month.
Yes you read it right.

Recently a buyer bought an item from me. He was a local buyer , same city a few kms away.
The product valued 15997. The item was shipped via a Local Courier "Flyking", sellers can see this courier company available.

After 2 days of entering shipping details my Paisapay id is put on hold , i call customer care and they say this is a periodic check and i need to provide POD.

Well and good i provide the POD as well as the proof of dispatch the same day , scanned and sent. Didn't get a reply after 3 working days, called back eBay again , they say id would be re instated in the evening , ok , i waited.
Didn't happen !!

I called eBay again , they kept me on hold for 20 mins and then tell me that they will refund the money to the buyer , I AM SHOCKED!!

I asked , did the buyer ask for a refund ? didn't he receive the item ? they say no nothing like that , its because "MY PARCEL IS NOT TRACKABLE"
I said so what ? the parcel has been delivered to the buyer , the buyer is accepting he got the parcel , he has not even opened any claim , then why ?
eBay says : YOU SHOULD SHIP YOUR ITEM VIA TRACKABLE COURIER OR ELSE WE WOULD REFUND THE BUYER !!!

BUYER IS AGREEING THAT HE HAS THE PRODUCT
POD HAS BEEN PROVIDED
MY COURIER SERVICE DOESNT HAVE A WEBSITE SO IS IT MY FAULT !!

HOW THIS HAS AFFECTED ME

ITEMS PENDING TO BE SHIPPED Rs. 2,00,000
I didn't get remittance so i don't have any more capital to invest
if ebay would have released my payment i could have shipped everything the same day
My buyers calling me to ship the item or they would leave negative feedback.
I have made some commitments to buyers and i need to fulfill them but i can't tell them that i am not shipping because eBay is not releasing my money.
Ultimately i will have many negative feedbacks and eBay will shut my account due to non performance.
My shipping time DSRs are getting affected , i won't be able to become a power seller in future.
I don't have any peace of mind , couldn't sleep since 3 days as ebay has my 3,00,000 rupees.
Ultimately eBay will loose both buyers and sellers !!

But the main question , why was the remittence put on hold!!
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Shocking Reply from eBay

mahalaxmi_communication
Community Member
http://www.flykingonline.com/Flyking/TrackNTrace.htm
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Shocking Reply from eBay

grab_n_run
Community Member
thank you so much mahalaxy communication sir ,
but the website does not have tracking data ,
its just a website , sometimes if you dispatch it via Head office its trackable but not allways .
But i have provided the POD , so why are they behaving like this .

One more site flykingindia.com
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Shocking Reply from eBay

grab_n_run
Community Member
Customer Sevice Deepa was very helpful right now , and gave a better reason and explanation
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Shocking Reply from eBay

feel sad for you. let us know if ur problem is resolved or not.

however there is an imp lesson for you. never trust local courier esp with expensive items. why wud u be trying to save penny when shipping exp items?

people dont even trust professional, yours is way down. ship always with Blue Dart or with First Flight/DTDC (but with insurance, lesser value also will do)
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Shocking Reply from eBay

grab_n_run
Community Member
The buyer confirmed that the item is received today , but my remmitence was not released, i called up eBay india to know why , they told today that there are 5 claims opened against me .
I was shocked , i asked them the claim numbers , well no claim numbers , buyers user id ? yes they provided me 5 user ids, one of them purchased an item from me on 25th may , claim opened on 19th june stating that battery gives him 6 hours of backup , but i did not get any call , or mail or message regarding even a single claim , i don't even have a claim adjuster in any claim .
I was told that i will get a call in 48 hours !! but no i didn't get any call , i wrote to ebay , didn't get a reply in 72 hours , i called my buyers solved their issues and they are ready to close claims , but my remmitance is still on hold
Message 6 of 6
latest reply