14 REPLIES 14

Selling on Ebay is become too difficult...because buyer think they are king

ya thats true

lets take it as daily work of 20 minutes

lets help the truth.
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

IF 11 JURY MEMBER JUST AGGREE ON OUR ISSUE THEN OUR FEEDBACK CAN BE REMOVE IN JUST 4-5 DAY MAX
SO JURY MEMBER AND MY FELLOW SELLER LETS DAILY SPEND JUST 20 MIN USING COMMUNITY COURT AND HELP THE GENIUNE SELLER WHO HAVE BEEN HARRESH BY THE BUYER IN MANY CASES I SAW

BUYER FEEL THAT THEY R DOING FAVOR,ITS RIGHT U R DOING A FAVOR BY GIVING US A OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE U BUT SOMETIME THERE IS UNSEEN MISHAP LIKE DAMAGE IN TRANSIT,STOLEN OR NOT WORKING UNDER WARRANTY COMPANY SEAL PRODUCT(WHICH IS NOT IN THE HAND OF THE SELLERS).SO THE BUYER SUD UNDERSTAND US AND SELLER AND BUYER SUD RESOLVE IT,

BUT BUYER BUYING ON EBAY FEEL I HAVE THE POWER TO GIVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REPLY OR DONT RECD THE PRODUCT OR FEEL THAT PRODUCT NOT UP TO THE MARK OR MANY CASES.SIR THE POWER IS UR RIGHT BUT U SUD ALSO PUT UR SELF IN THE SELLERS SHOES AND THINK IF U WERE THE SELLER THEN COMMENT

AND IF STILL THE BUYER IS DISSATISFY THEN THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK SUD COME

BUT IN 90% NEGATIVE FEEDBACK CASES BUYER DONT CONTACT THE SELLER AND JUST GIVE THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

SO LET US UNITE AND HELP EVERYONE
WHO KNOW TMRW MAY B U R HERE AND ASKING FOR HELP

UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

Hi All,

I had sold an item and i didnt receive the item receipt confirmation and the feedback (which is very priced) from the buyer , I had to wait all the time till the time frame to lapse to get my amount, I assume either the buyer died soon after receiving my item or he is doing this intentionally. Although this is a nice initiative from the E Bay to protect the buyers , but I think regarding feedbacks the buyer who does not leave feedback within a months time should be treated as positive and be awarded to the seller feedback list.

As I post this My another item receipt confitmation is pending, alothough the buyer confirmed by sms but wont post on e bay inspite of many requests.

I hope E bay does something about these lazy or dead buyers feedback
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

ratnachhaya
Community Member
Could someone help me how to get rid of buyers with 'zero' or less than 'five' feedback. Just in month of Nov, I had 10+ such buyers and selling in tune of 6000/-. None replied or paid or even seen again. It is my time that I have to use for resolution and wait and then refund of fee from ebay.

Please help me out here.
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

true_value_deals
Community Member
that is y i am not selling my stuff on ebay...
i have three psp's but scared to list them on ebay !!!
Message 15 of 15
latest reply