Selling Chinese Products? Attention Sellers !!

Dear Sellers,

Those who are selling Chinese products its very important to know this. I got information that if you clearly mention in terms that products carry 7 days warranty or returns accepted in 7 days or replacement. If buyer face issue with product after 18 days & if buyer claims for refund then also to the buyer refund given. Because they said there is no such criteria we have of 7 days warranty. Also if you not offer refund or replacement after using the product for 15-17 days then also action will be taken against seller account. When I asked what is seller's mistake if he clearly mentions that product carry 7 days warranty then what is the sellers mistake??? But I got same answer that seller will be punished if he not raise refund or gives replacement. In all India market no shopkeeper will allow to stand in front of him to any buyer if he complaints about CHINESE product. & its a truth. I want to know why seller should suffer from such issue. I think eBay has to add Chinese products under exception.

Please let me know if I am wrong.

Thanks
rhtdm.6624
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

anandxyz
Community Member
seller should stop selling cheap Chinese footpath products, buyers beware don't buy cheap Chinese electronics and electric products ,they are extermilly dangerous because they have not passed any safety test.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

anandxyz

It not means that sellers are selling cheap Chinese products. But its on own risk products. No one force to the buyer to buy product from us. Its complete buyers decision. Also sellers also do there best to mention clear terms so that buyers can't blame to seller. In market 85 % buyers now prefer to buy Chinese products instead of buying branded or etc...

Regards
rhtdm.6624
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

saishubh_solutions
Community Member
Under Ebay Guarantee Program.
Even Items with no Warranty or Guarantee have to be Replaced forget about items with 7days warranty/replacement.

Have a look on Feedback to ebay/Issue with Buyers.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

yazad_healthcare
Community Member
@rhtdm, I fully support you. There is no seller protection as I have known here on ebay.in. I sold a used Nokia E90 for Rs 8000, which was not refurbished, or repaired, but it had paint peel off and re-buffed with new black colour. The buyer received the item, started using it and did not confirm delivery on ebay. Now he says I will return the item because the paint is comming off. I had clearly mentioned about the condition of the handset and also that the phone will not be accepted as return or refund.

So he wants to unofficially retain the phone and also avoid paying for the item. I will never sell anything again on ebay in future. God knows what he will do with my phone and when and how will I ever get it back.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

billloo2000
Community Member
Dear I am new seller and I want to know why we suffer if I mention all about product.I clearly mentions that product carry 7 days warranty then what is my mistake? No one force to the buyer to buy or bid our products.Please tell me what can I do for this type of problems?
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

billloo2000,

Actually nothing is in our hand. If we clear mention all things then also under that policy everything will be denied. Because on eBay everything will be done for Buyer satisfaction. eBay team says that you sold so many products & take business loss for this transition. But I will suggest do not offer refund option & return time of 7 Days only. Make this rule & strictly follow it.

Regards
rhtdm.6624
Message 7 of 7
latest reply