cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Protection Amount not received for Claim ID 277438

A buyer opened a claim after receiving personalised gift product mentioning he did not like the design. The buyer did not even mailed before despatching, The dupious buyer only replies in 2 days gap.

The claim id 277438 was opened and I even got the Seller Protection from ebay. The Amount has been deducted from my paisapay but inspite of getting news about the Seller Protection The amount has not been credited to the paisapay.

Please recheck ..

Deepak

for

ebay : systeminflow

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Seller Protection Amount not received for Claim ID 277438

wecare_in
Community Member

Dear systeminflow,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us.We have already credited your amount into your account today.

For more information request you o check your my eBay messages inbox dated 17th sep 2013 subject line

Amount credited to your PaisaPay account.

If you have questions about this adjustment, please contact PaisaPay customer support.

Hope this piece of information would be useful to you!!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

wecare_in
Community Member

Dear systeminflow,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us.We have already credited your amount into your account today.

For more information request you o check your my eBay messages inbox dated 17th sep 2013 subject line

Amount credited to your PaisaPay account.

If you have questions about this adjustment, please contact PaisaPay customer support.

Hope this piece of information would be useful to you!!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks for the credit.

Deepak

Message 3 of 3
latest reply