cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Users should get an opportunity to rate a product

kuttan_k
Community Member
vasundhara I get your reply but "best match" is not I am talking about I want you give the customer an opportunity rate the products in terms of its popularity in the current market . people using ebay for buying a thing which is not available in their nearby market (more likely) if a person want to buy a game which is the most popular in the market (gmaes category as simulation adventure or shooting etc also consider) he should able to just sign in to ebay and find the most popular gmae which is currently selling in the market and rated most popular by a vast majority of game user's community (ebay buyers is enough ).So he/she not require to search in game rating sites (which is futile as different rating and review sites allied with different game developers ) which is the best shooter or simulation or other kind of game .this is also applicable to other category of goods I think you understand what I try to say you, but I hate ebay customer support keralajackpirate
keralajackpirate
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Users should get an opportunity to rate a product

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
This topic was branched from [url thread.jspa?threadID=300000542]Help on Using Community Boards[/url]
Message 2 of 2
latest reply