REFUND APPROVALS TO THE BUYERS........

mobiletelephone
Community Member
HELLO EBAY SELLERS,
NEED SOME ADVICE...
EBAY HAS ANNOUNCED THE PENALTY FEE TO THE SELLERS IF REFUNDS FOR A PARTICULAR MONTH R MORE THAN 4%....
MY CONCERN IS...
TILL NOW IN LOT OF CASES....REFUNDS HAV BEEN APPROVED IN BUYER'S FAVOUR WITH THE BELOW REASONS....
1.ADDRESS WAS INCOMPLETE SO COURIER NOT ABLE TO DELIVER.
2.BUYERS DOESNT NEED THE PRODUCT AFTER 5 DAYS OF PLACING THE ORDER AS HE HAS ALREADY BOUGHT THE PRODUCT FROM HIS NEARBY LOCAL SHOP.( ONE BUYER MESSAGED ME ASKIN FOR REFUND OR ELSE WIL GIFT ME NEGATIVE RATING....)
3.IN MANY CASES WHERE COURIER IS NOT ABLE TO DELIVER DUE TO-NO PERSON AVAILABLE AT ADDRESS TO COLLECT....SO THEY RETURN TO US.....(ONE BUYER MENTIONED IN HIS ADDRESS TO DELIVER AT 6:30PM)..WHICH COURIER WIL DO THT???.....
4.IN TODAY'S CASE BUYERS IS SAYING THT HE WIL NOT ACCEPT THE PARCEL AS ITS BEEN 10 DAYS SINCE HE ORDERED AND SIMPLY ASKING FOR REFUND.....
5.-BUYER ORDERED A WRONG PRODUCT AND ASKS TO CANCEL THE TRANSACTION.

DEAR FELLOW SELLERS.PLZ REPLY HOW TO WORK LIKE THIS??
IF V GIVE BEST COMPETITIVE PRICING AND CHOSE A MID RANGE COURIER(LIKE DTDC/PROFFESIONAL/SPEED POST) THEN THR R LOT OF PROBLEMS EITHER DUE TO COURIER DELAYS/BUYER ISSUES.

IF V CHOOSE TOP GRADE COURIERS LIKE TNT/ARAMEX/BLUEDART THEN HOW CAN V SELL A PRODUCT FOR 80RS INCLUDING EVERYTHNG...
NOW IF V USE TOP GRADE COURIER THEN ORDERS WIL GET ALMOST 60% DECREASED.....BCOZ BUYER WIL B CHOSING ONLY LOWEST PROCE OF A PARTICULAR PRODUCT..

WHAT TO DO? FOR 140RS TRANSACTION I WIL END UP PAYING 100RS AS PENALITY IF ABOVE RULE WIL B APPLIED IN ABOVE CASES.
PLZ REPLY AND ALSO COMMENT ON GOOD OVERALL COURIER COMPANY WHICH U R USING...WHICH CAN PROVIDES DRS/POD COPY WITHIN 5 DAYS OF OUR REQUEST....(BCOZ V HAV TO GIVE DRS/POD COPY TO EBAY IN 5 DAYS AFTER BUYER INITIATES THE REFUND........

THANKS..
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

mahalaxmi_communication
Community Member
I AM SORRY TO CUT YOUR WORDS

BUT I AM USING BLUEDART AND I AM ALSO FACING THE SAME PROBLEM THE PARCEL CAME RETURNED
DUE TO ALL REASONS YOU HAVE SPECIFIED

FRO THIS ONLY ONE SOLUTION IS THERE KEEP TRACKING DAILY THE PARCELS AND WHEREVER YOU FEEL SOME ISSUE CONTACT THE PERSON AND MAIL THE DETAILS OF THAT PERSON TO THE CONCERNED COURIER COMPANY

THIS IS ONLY A SOLUTION

IN CURRENT SCENARIO EBAY WON'T CHANGE WE HAVE TO MAKE CHANGES

AND YOU CAN DO THAT

BEST OF LUCK

SORRY IF I AM RUDE
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Dear Sir,

Isn't my case is amazing.

Buyer ordered a one furniture Item from us worth Rs.12000/- and after despatching the furniture item , he said he dont want it and when i ask why , he said i dont want , finally Item reached buyers city and he refuse to accept delivery and open the item not received on ebay and finally ebay approved refund and now i have ask transport company to send it back and will bear shipping charges and packing charges.
when i ask ebay that i need seller potection program, they refused it and deduct 100% amount Rs.12000/-
where i am standing now, a complete loss.
regards
handicrafts_store
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

mobiletelephone
Community Member
EGUARANTEE CLAIM ADJUSTERS ARE DECIDING UPON CLAIMS ON THEIR OWN WITHOUT CONFIRMING WITH US NOR WITH BUYER.
TODAY ALSO PATHETICALLY CALLED AT ANY TIME CONVENIENT TO THEM AND SAYS THT I CANT HOLD THIS EGUARANTEE CASE FOR LONGER.
ON THE OTHER HAND BUYER IS SAYIN THT HE WANTS PRODUCT AND NOT REFUND....
BUT THEN ALSO MR BALWANT(SOME CLAIM APPROVER) APPROVED THE REFUND.,...,..,.. AS HE IS HANDLING SO MANY CASES AND CANT HOLD A CASE EVEN WHEN BUYER CAN WAIT..........
WATS THIS?????
I NEED AN ANSWER IF SOMEBDY IS READING..............???
WHO WIL B RESONSIBLE FOR BUYERS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.......ONLY A SELLER WIL B BLAMED.....
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

fitvika
Community Member
Hi Friends,
In my opinion please dont say ebay here after, say ebay.in, because i had many issues with ebay.com but they solved every issues clearly till now, as you know we live in india we cant expect more than from a indian employee, i am sure in thier office they will play with thier facebook or twitter account, so they will not take serious about our query, and everything will get automated and it gets in favour for buyers.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

android.curve1
Community Member
Well Buyers these days leave negative feedback if we do not listen to them. Few buyers will use the product and then say they will not like it so they want refund.

How we can take back open packages for product worth 20000 rs??

And also ebay e guarantee people will support them

Also buyers will damage products and expect refund on the same. And our e guarantee guys will approve refund.

Its very difficult to sell and Earn here.

regards
Message 6 of 6
latest reply