Professional Couriers are Fraud Company!!!

yourlastresort
Community Member
I dispatched Brand New Sandisk Cruzer Blade 4GB Pendrive from Chandigarh to Sakoli (District Bhandara - Maharashtra) on 31st August with AWB NO. IXC01606669. It stopped showing tracking after 5th of Sep. and today on 14th sep I got it back. Packet was ransacked and tapes were applied all over the package, when I removed one of the tapes, to my surprise, whole packet was torn apart and product was not inside the packet. Their customer care is not answering calls and local franchise is ready to fight with me. Very bad people, please stay away from such fraud courier company.
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

I thought Prof.Couriers were good till I found Machpowertools' comment. I deal a lot with Mach and they are genuine sellers and hence their comments must be very valid.
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Using Professional courier is a bad idea. U should regret Ur decision.

In my openion DHL(1),Bludart(2),DTDC(3),TNT(4) are best, U can still ship through "INDIA POST SPEED POST" but the packing should be professional with "Special Seal or tape" so no one try to open it along with a nice address lable(try to make it like a business one with "ebay" logo), individual looking address lables will attract "thiefs" attention.

I buy things outside ebay directly from manufacturers like himalaya,TCL,etc...I always get them through SpeedPost intact, reason is simple they pack in "professional way" with lot of protection and tapes.

There is a seller on ebay who selling special "EBAY" tapes, it should help solving this kind of weired things in happening again. Packing is always important.
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

There is no Problem for the Professional Couriers i am using it for around 2years.I will Pack the item Like the packing of a Book.I Suggest you to Consult any Consumer Right Forum

Lot of sellers will use this courier because it is cheep

Also i am so sad to hear that your Consignment has been lost.

I thing in Some area The courier service is so bad
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

toyshopper.in
Community Member
I use professional couriers with no issues, sometime DTDC for areas not available with them. Both were equally good.
BlueDart Pricing is too high.
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

rajmegam
Community Member

i am send ebay courier  cant trace items  not responce with professional ciourier  side .item recived or not cant confirmed 

Message 15 of 15
latest reply