PowerSeller Program Changes

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Sellers,

As you may have seen the announcement on the upcoming PowerSeller changes here are some FAQ's that may help clear your doubts.

FAQ’s
Why is eBay making these changes?
We will like to provide greater value to our top performing sellers who not only do lot of business on eBay but also provide excellent service to their buyers.

What if I am a PowerSeller and do not meet the criteria in October?
If you are a PowerSeller in October and do not meet the criteria there will be no action taken on your account. The new criteria will be effective in Nov ’07.

If I receive a warning in November regarding my PowerSeller Status how long do I have to recover my sales?
You will receive one month’s notice before your PowerSeller status is terminated. So in this case you will receive the warning by email in November and your PowerSeller status will be terminated in December.

What are the feature promotions for PowerSellers?
There are some Feature promotions lined up for the next quarter. Watch the announcement boards for updates on the promotions.

When will I receive the PowerSeller packing material?
PowerSeller Packing material is dispatched to all sellers by the 18th of each month. In case you do not receive it you can email us at powersellerindia@ebay.com

Why should I retain my PowerSeller Status?
The PowerSeller Program offers several benefits to sellers that include:
PowerSeller Recognition
▪ PowerSeller Icon near your eBay ID thus building trust amongst buyers
▪ Use of PowerSeller logo in your item listings and About Me pages
▪ Invitations to eBay events - eg. eBay Academy
▪ All PowerSellers will get access to a toll-free Phone Support facility. The eligible members will automatically receive an e-mail mentioning all details of the service.

Exclusive Offers
▪ Exclusive promotions for PowerSellers only
▪ Feature and tool discounts
▪ PowerSeller branded packing material

What are the additional benefits you are offering on the Program?
The two key benefits we are adding to the PowerSeller Program include:
▪ Increase promotions for PowerSeller Merchandise in mailers and banners on site
▪ Feature and tool promotions for PowerSellers only.

What is PowerSeller Evaluation and how often is it done?
PowerSeller Evaluation is a check on all sellers to ensure all PowerSellers meet the required criteria and all new sellers who now meet the criteria are invited to the program. PowerSeller Evaluation is done once every month.
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0