cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power ship shippers Charging anything ???? is ebay trying to earn ???

Hi sellers

power shippers are charging too high for consignments, I request all of you to check your charges and comments here, here providing few examples and weight mentioned is also after packing. earlier these same parcels are sent within Rs. 100/- with aramex, TNT and DTDC by Air cargo.

There is very big difference between dream shown by ebay and realty regarding powership. A 5kg printer charged by powershipper Rs. 950/- where as ebay allow us to charge on Rs. 230/-, where as there shiiping partner charged rs, 950/-. few more example.

PP ID 31593583863 Spike Guard weight less Than half kg charged Rs. 182/-

PP ID 31570248374 lapto battery weight less Than half kg charged Rs. 182/-

PP ID 31570248374 PC Smps weight less Than 1.5 kg charged Rs. 361.8/-

PP ID 31580499943 Usb TV tuner weight less Than 250 grams charged Rs. 182/-

Request concerned ebay people to come forward and clear these issues.

Regards

sale8shop
Message 1 of 51
latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

Re: Power ship shippers Charging anything ???? is ebay trying to earn ???

write exact weights on manifest , and get it signed from courier pickup guys,use it in any problem, as weight is pre declared
Message 41 of 51
latest reply

Even we are facing issue of over-charging. Reported on July 1st. They charged 1449.44 for 10 transactions where weight is less than 250gms and vlaue of order is less than 500/-.

Multiple emails (to Mukul, Ritesh, Sameer, Account Manager) later I have been refunded 1334 - per transaction for 9 transactions (on July 31st). Now they are not even telling me how they charged 115.44 for the transactions or if they will refund anything for the 10th transaction.

Powership -> when it started was fantastic. Now, its a burden. I think they have taken on too many sellers. With very small and untrained team. And no accountability with anyone. No escalation process. No complaints process.

They also have this habit of assigning the task to someone else. You write to A. A will assign to B. You ask B for status -> reply. So, no work gets done. and there is no status update. A does not or care about status and B - I don't know.

Multiple requests to disable powership is also of no use. So, we either close shop on ebay or pay as much as the ebay powership team likes.

Message 42 of 51
latest reply

@sale8shop

Look right from your first post i understoof you were using bluedart because they have been doing this to a lot of people. 

Powership is great for me. Why? because I am using fedex and they have not cheated me much(I meant much, cause i too have been cheated twice).

I would advice you to remove Bluedart and go for FEDEX and nothing else. Also get the manifest signed by the delivery person so that it can act as a proof that the weight was as per the manifest. Above 1kg item goes through road and is charged 19/- per KG and a minimum charge of 5kg .. i might be a little off on the rate but its around that.

Keep emailing the ebay team and only then you will get your money refunded or credited someday.

P.S No matter how much transaction you do WISDOM is wat matters. @rajelectronics is a wise guy and a good source for info and solution .... check his profile...

Message 43 of 51
latest reply

got this email from powership. as directed i shipped the packages

Screenshot_2013-08-08-23-20-39.png

called powership daily for 2-3 days as status was not being updated to as shipped. i was told that it would be taken care of.

got an email from powership stating that they have not received any pick up confirmation from bluedart regarding the 5 concerned consginments. i replied to the mail with screenshot of the mail. did not get any reply.

and today i am seeing that refunds have been initiated to the buyers. And it has been done silently, i did not receive any email/ebay message that refund has been initiated.

what the hell.. 

Message 44 of 51
latest reply

Hello,

FedEx has hardly caused any problems regarding charges apart from once or twice in the last 1 month

Blue Dart creates lots of problems almost, thrice a week at least.

Blue Dart person himself tells me that they weigh only one item for a day, and charge all as per the same weight

Although in most cases e-bay does re-imburse me, but its a long and tedious process and we have to keep mailing Powership team for the same, and it take almost a month for the same.

By the time they re-imburse you, again you have at least 100-150 more transactions where re-imbursement is required

Power Ship should check this immediately, and inform the LP to check weight of all the parcels for the day or else charge as per 250gms only

Message 45 of 51
latest reply

Hi, please check the debited amount properly as it might be including PaisaPay regular comission of 4.5% + Tax. If nut simply write an e-mail to inlogistics@ebay.com and you will get the different amount credited. My sugestion is to check each and every PaisaPay id after it updated as shipped by LP. The weight will be mentioned there. If any dispute immediately contact powership team by phone or mail. I follow the same process.

Message 46 of 51
latest reply

urbanmall
Community Member

Did they go anything about the same? Did they reverse the charges? I am facing same problems whom do i write to?

Message 47 of 51
latest reply

Bluedart usual charge for up to 500 gm is Rs 37 only. But nowadays 70% orders are allotted to Fedex -for 500 gm being charged Rs 48.31.  what to do atleast Fedex service is good . all picked up & shown shipped in the system by max 8pm. Bluedart updates after midnight or 6am next day.

First time - Bluedart overcharged me 2 days ago  for 1 package -Mobile accessory - showing 1000gm and PS fees is Rs 96 instead of  usual rs 37. (shipped along with 3-4 PS parcels ) I wrote to inlogistics. But since Bluedart is showing 1000gm - I dont think they are going to reverse it!

earlier I complained Iam not getting Fast ship benefits for orders received on saturday evening till sunday afternoon (shipped on Monday) . LIke a candy to a baby-They gave backdated some fast ship benefits for 4-5 paisapay id's  which did not get in the last payment.

If overcharging by Bluedart continues -then I have to make more noise may be.Smiley Mad

Message 48 of 51
latest reply

preyank
Community Member

absolutely correct..

ebay, Kindly remove me from powership as well..

heres my side of story..

i enrolled for the program. my first order went through powership and i was excited as bluedart came to my home to pickup the parcel. i measured the weight for my side safety..

it was 350gms..

bluedart picked it up and went to their office. next day i got a mail from ebay that its been shipped through powership.. and i got shocked.. weight mentioned was 5000 GRAMS.. 5 KG.. what the ..

i immediately mailed inlogistics, ac. manager.. but no answer for 4-5 days.

used live chat, used their helpline nothing helped..

THIS IS NOTHING BUT RIDICULOUS PROGRAM..

Message 49 of 51
latest reply

Facing same problem. Blue dart costs are not what is printed on ebay tariff card. We come to know of teh charges only after paisa pay releases our payment. and by the time powership team reacts more transactions are made with more abnormal shipping charges.

Not worth trading on ebay.

Message 50 of 51
latest reply