Plz Help In selling

entertainment4all
Community Member
Hello All
I am new Here , I want to sell in the "Movies and videos " Categeory. But It says i need pre-approval to sell in this category. Can Any one help me to find from where i can get thi sapproval.

Tnx in advance
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Plz Help In selling

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi entertainment4all,

You may write to mediaindia@ebay.com to contact the managers of the Media Category.

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Plz Help In selling

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear entertainment4all,

The books, movies and music Sellers Edge has information on how to sell movies and music on the site.

Visit http://pages.ebay.in/sellercentral/books_edge.html for more information on how you can get started.
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Plz Help In selling

veronica3963
Community Member
Hi,
I am new to ebay - and would like to sell - Can I sell for someone else, as I do not have anything to sell right now. How do I go about this
?
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Plz Help In selling

nishg30
Community Member
i wanna sell my computer CPU and if somebody is interested to buy it but of the sellers city then how do one sends it to the other city....shipping/courier....how? i am from bombay and somebody in kolkata wants to buy my computer...how do i send it across? pls tell me the system...and how?
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Plz Help In selling

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi veronica3963

eBay has a program called Trading Assistant Program, whereby you may sell products on behalf of users who do not have the time/inclination to sell on eBay. However, to become a trading assistant, a user needs to fulfill some criteria. YOu may find the following link useful to learn more.
http://pages.ebay.in/tradingassistants/learnmore.html

One of the good ways of finding products to sell is to sell some thing in your house that you do not need any longer or do not like. Another way of finding products to sell is to check out your local wholesale market, where you may find cheap products to sell on eBay.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Plz Help In selling

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi nishg30,

Regarding your question "how do one sends it to the other city....shipping/courier?"

There are many courier companies who will be willing to ship your products. To know the approximate shipping cost, it will be a good idea to check with your nearby courier company. Also, sturdy packaging will be helpful in ensuring that your products do not get damaged in transit.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 7 of 7
latest reply