Please read sellers

Dear sellers as we know many of us were dependent on eBay for our daily lives .why don't we collect the funds from all the sellers and start our own website and just replicate the eBay.in 

Any suggestions?

Thank you 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Please read sellers

Hi

I think most of the seller does not agree with you reason most of us do not know each other .. In eBay we are doing our business independently

But this situation a perfect example that "why we need a seller group & seller unity"

@indian*mobile wrote:

Dear sellers as we know many of us were dependent on eBay for our daily lives .why don't we collect the funds from all the sellers and start our own website and just replicate the eBay.in 

Any suggestions?

Thank you 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I agree that while idea is good there will be no takers because sellers hardly know each other and therfore wouldn't trust with the venture.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I understand we are totally strangers but as we are on same ship we will have to initiate the action .
Why dont few sellers create a whatsapp group and organise a meetup ?
We can start this if atleast we have 10 sellers on board .
What you people say?
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Your idea is very noble and good but I just don't see it happening. I for one would support it but even before we can implement it, there are a lot of things which need to be discussed and negotiated among ourself.

But frankly as soon as Flipkart launches its marketplace and eBay returns we may see our partners leaving to sell on those sites.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Its been a long journey with ebay India which has come to an end. I have my website running want to sell on small scale you can join.

There are various categories where listing can be done. PM me for details

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Please read this post, It's very important for all sellers who are concerned about their remittances as much as I am.....

All-sellers-must-read-this-post-VERY-IMPORTANT/m-p/159581#M19307

Message 7 of 7
latest reply