cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PaisaPay registration is suspended and remittance on hold :(

kkolli85
Community Member
Hi,

My account has been suspended today with no sated reason at all!! I got these messages form ebay

1. Your PaisaPay registration is suspended

2. Your PaisaPay remittance is on hold

I am a student selling stuff for my pocket money but right now Rs.25k is stuck with ebay people with no reason at all, this is a very huge amount for me. It's been killing me all day and am totally helpless not knowing what to do. Can any of you guys please help me regarding how i can approach them. I already called customer support in vain. I mailed them at inrswebhelp@ebay.com but did not get confirmation of any kind or reply of any kind from them. Please someone kindly help me out. It's really bothering me a lot!!

Regards,
Raghu
Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

Re: PaisaPay registration is suspended and remittance on hold :(

I am sending the attachment of the image with this message. Can anyone discribe what is this & what is the effect on my selling & views when paisapay remittance is suspended?

Message 41 of 45
latest reply

Hi

This is same problem in my account,

I will submited GST and other KYC document on 7th of this month but still I can not list my item and paisa pay is still pendind.

eBay told they need 24-48 hours for updating the documents but it is still pending after 120 hours, 

I will also mark the email aso {with scan of all requireed document by ebay}

insellerverification@ebay.com;

paisapaykyc@ebay.com

inappeals@ebay.in

Please help us to resolve this issue and provide us any email address of eBay higher authority.

Regards

Message 42 of 45
latest reply

even people in customer care do not when the remittance due to sellers will be settled

i understand e bay is  facing liquidity crunch due to sellers have stopped doing business with e bay

think the end is nearing for e bay india

RIP

Message 43 of 45
latest reply

Hi

Register ID --- philaindia.king
Register Mob no -- 8820166644

My current PaisaPay Prepaid account balance of Rs. 14144.15 has been transferred online to my bank account but its still not received

on 3/08/2017 --- Rs. 7,535.06 and on 7/08/2017 --- Rs. 6,609.09 {this amounts already  transferred online}

Total -- Rs 14144.15 ..

Please resolve this issue as soon as possible...

@kkolli85 wrote:
Hi,

My account has been suspended today with no sated reason at all!! I got these messages form ebay

I am a student selling stuff for my pocket money but right now Rs.25k is stuck with ebay people with no reason at all, this is a very huge amount for me. It's been killing me all day and am totally helpless not knowing what to do. Can any of you guys please help me regarding how i can approach them. I already called customer support in vain. I mailed them at inrswebhelp@ebay.com but did not get confirmation of any kind or reply of any kind from them. Please someone kindly help me out. It's really bothering me a lot!!

Regards,
Raghu

@kkolli85 wrote:
Hi,

Regards,
Raghu

@kkolli85 wrote:
Hi,

Regards,
Raghu

Message 44 of 45
latest reply

I am sure loads of employees will be chucked out of ebay, as sellers are choosing not to sell their items.  Pathetic customer care. Holding funds, earning interest, India has been, is and will be a corrupt country.  Carry on ebay, noone's watching..

Message 45 of 45
latest reply