PaisaPay Remittance Reactivated by Ebay

Hopefully all the troubled sellers would have received the message below.
We're pleased to inform you that your PaisaPay remittance that was on hold has now been reactivated.

If there is an existing balance in your PaisaPay account, you will receive the payment with the next remittance processing.
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: PaisaPay Remittance Reactivated by Ebay

I am having the exact same case. My remittance has also not been released for over a month now and I have also not received any e-mail from Ebay.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

vtake786
Community Member

my remittance also transfer to my account remittance today . my remittance approx 5 lakh but not releasing so i have filled a complaint in GRIEVANCE department and MD OF EBAY INDIA . after filling complaint they call me within 30 min . and told they release take me case on priority basis and reinstate my remittance within 24 hour transfer my money to bank account .

Finally they done today my remittance transfered to my Bank account . so my advice to all Seller those remittance still on hold Please File complaint  in GRIEVANCE department and MD OF EBAY INDIA . then sure release remittance within 24 hour .

don't call ebay Customer Support . eBay customer very Wrost they can't do anything and they also don't have any knowledge because they just simple working in call centre .

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Please guide as to how to contact Ebay Grievance Cell and M.D. of Ebay India. Please provide the contact details where you contacted them. My remittance is still not released.

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

my remittance is still on hold, anyone in same boat?

Message 14 of 14
latest reply