cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One way ebay can use to stop ALL frivolous Negative feedback's

One method ebay can adopt to stop frivolous Negative feedback's is that whenever a buyer goes to give a Negative feedback a "correspond with seller first" mail box should open up and here the buyer should compulsorily state their grievance and the expected solution to the problem and if this grievance is not resolved/addressed in 5-7 days time then the buyer can go ahead and give a Negative feedback to the seller but NOT before he has used the "mail box" to correspond with the seller.

I think that this way ebay can help the sellers to avoid many many unfair Negative feedback's which are received and these cases just don't pile up in CRF and then also remain unresolved.
StopandShop
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

i also agree to it
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Hi Rajeev,

Good Option. But I think some buyers still like to give negative after getting solution. Any option for such buyers?

Thanks
Vilas
Message 12 of 16
latest reply

See friends ebay can many more small things to have good buyer-seller relationship, one more small feature that ebay can introduce is that "when a seller makes full refund to the buyer", the transaction should be treated as cancelled and the Negative feedback associated with that transaction should be automatically REMOVED by the system without the seller having to run from pillar to post to get the feedback removed. Your views on this please....
StopandShop
Message 13 of 16
latest reply

timezsquare
Community Member
I also agree to these suggestions as i am USA seller selling in India and warehousing in India too..

The orders which we are unable to ship due to location or any other issue are fuly refunded..But still have multiple negatives due to that..

Ebay please agree to suggestions above so that seller can live long on ebay.
Message 14 of 16
latest reply

parsavnathenterprises
Community Member
@ Raj,
"See friends eBay can many more small things to have good buyer-seller relationship, one more small feature that eBay can introduce is that "when a seller makes full refund to the buyer", the transaction should be treated as cancelled and the Negative feedback associated with that transaction should be automatically REMOVED by the system without the seller having to run from pillar to post to get the feedback removed. Your views on this please.... "

this is wonderful suggestion, but eBay won't care. if this system is applied, negative feedback risk will drop down hugely. i dont see any sense in getting a negative feedback from a buy who lives in a far off location and where even speed post is not available. however, this is eBay; they expect us to charter a plane and deliver it to the buyer anyway.
Message 15 of 16
latest reply

hydshoppe
Community Member
Absolutely - unsuspected sellers are sometimes at the mercy of buyers even after providing best possible services. Some improvements as suggested in this forum like - letting sellers allow to service the customer's problem first before giving negative feedback, educate buyers what is a negative and what is a positive by providing tips in right places etc. Hope eBay takes sellers' suggestion also.
Message 16 of 16
latest reply