cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Buyers Rarely Leave Feedback To Sellers ! Great Problem.

Dear Sir,

Sice few months, when new buyers are joining Ebay to buy,a new trend has cropped up. New buyers rarely leave Feedback to Sellers inspite of repeated reminders through Mail and Phone. It seems that they do not have idea how to leave Feedback, and importance of Feedback for Sellers.. Many of them reply to our communication writing POSITIVE.

In last few Last month, with all good communications with buyers, buyers very rarely leave Feedback.

It proves, Ebay should think on this issue how to teach the buyers to leave Feedback and its importance.

One Solution coming to my mind:

Even after 30 days stipulated time for leaving Feedback, if the buyer do not leave Feedback, it should be presumed that buyer do not have any problem and an Auto Feedback should be given by Ebay.

Thanking You,
Ashok Agarwal
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Yes, I am also facing the same problem.You have given a very good suggestion but same will never be implemented because nobody monitors this forum.I keep sending reminders to my buyers till I get the feedback.It is real waste of time.I suggested to ebay long time ago that video instructions should be introduced for this purpose but same is also not implemented.
Regards,
shyamal
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Thank You netbizonline for your comments. But from my 8 years experience, all we can say, when there is no problem-- " We are always at your service 24 X 7. " But there is a smallest problem not a single person is there to help. So Feedback is very big issue. It's useless to expect anything improvement.

Thanks
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Ashokji....

If your suggestion is implemented by ebay then they will have to change their rule that "buyers can leave feedback up to 90 days from date of purchase", so just think will ebay change this.

Even for 49/- worth item buyer can give Negative feedback to us after 60 days. You think this is OK anywhere on earth.
StopandShop
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Dear Rajelectronics,

Thank you for your response. In my opinion, no need to extend the days upto 90 days. Simply, if a buyer do not give feedback, it should be presumed that he has no problem with transaction and Ebay system should leave auto feedback.

Your point is correct anew buyer with a purchase of Rs 49/- just leave negative because he is not concerned with Ebay profile,never reads Feedback importance. Only Sellers are responsible for Feedback. A simple, new buyer can spoil the track record in minutes.

Just today, I received a Negative for a reason of packaging. Buyer never contacted us just left Negative. We do not have a single dissatisfied buyer world over but anybody can spoil anytime with no fault of us inspite of our best intentions.

This is the tragedy with Ebay system.

Thanks,
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

To add to the insult, ebay gives out free 100/- coupons to new buyers to encourage them to purchase on ebay, I get mails everyday from such buyers to asking me to increase item cost to 101/- so that they can purchase. These are the most harmful buyers who do not give feedback, give low DSR and file case on the 29th day and claim refund. Ebay just encourages such buyers.

In short ebay has no value for senior sellers at all.
StopandShop
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

sreelakshmitraders
Community Member
Ashok,

i second u, whenever i send reminders for them to leave feedback in eBay, they just reply with their feedback in the mail itself. But you can send them the link to leave feedback, which really works with most of the buyers and thats what i do. When sending reminders, kindly include the link and guide them - http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?LeaveFeedbackShow

Regards,

Pethachi
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

I would like to share my recent experience of receiving a neutral FB with remark "FAIR" from a buyer whose feedback score is (2).You can imagine his level of knowledge.I could not find any reason why he left such remark when I had sent him the same coin shown in the scan(with Lustre) and exactly matching with the description.I have sent him 4 messages asking for the reason but he has not bothered to reply so far.Most of my buyers are highly satisfied(you can refer my FB profile).So I started studying FB Forum and found many more surprises.
There is a request form for FB revision.You apply for FB revision and keep waiting for the mercy of your buyer Buyer may or may not revise the FB even if you are not at fault.Now ebay advises "Regardless of the outcome of your request, please respect the buyer’s decision".
I found another ebay tool called" COMMUNITY REVIEW FORUM.You can appeal or defend a case. Since then I have been trying to sign in.It is always showing Http Status 404 error.At last I reported this problem under technical problem or site issues to customer support.
Now the FINAL conclusion buyer is like god.Even if a buyer is intentionally trying to harm any seller,we have to respect his decision!!!!!!!.
Regards,
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Dear Netbizonline,

Community Forum has been closed on 31st Jan. but nobody cares to remove the Sahid Minar from the page.

I received our first Negative from a zero rating buyer for a lame excuse. I submitted the case before Community Forum in detail. Buyer didnot even cared for reply. Even then Forum decided to keep Negative. I wrote with surprise, when buyer didnot defended, on what grounds, Honourable Judges decided. In fact, no such Jury existed behind the scene. These were only drama and Drama has been ended on 31st January.

No Good seller can remain in Ebay. Only Part-time casual sellers can stay. Customer care absolutely worthless which one can see in Forum itself where only complains and complains for months lyeing with nobody to redress. Not a single praise message in Community Board.

Who knows, what is going on behind the scene.

Thanks,
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi sitare_jewels,

I totally agree with you. Good sellers always struggle on eBay. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 10 of 14
latest reply