cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Buyer Menance !!!! Giving negative feedbacks

kiara.electronics-2009
Community Member
The buyer id: sameershukla1980 just gave me a negaitve feedback stating that the item i.e "BRAND NEW NOKIA N900" whcih i had sent him have fake accs.

But the original case is the following:

THIS IS A BRAND NEW ITEM :

My case is based on the fact that i sold 4 of these pieces , so how is it possible that 3 out of 4 have given positive remarks and this person a negative on, plus for his information it can not be even changed as fakes dont work with the phone.

The main problem is when this person received the courier HE CALLED ME UP AND SAID HE HASN'T RECEIVED THE BILL FOR THE ITEM , SO I TOLD HIM IT IS CLEARLY MENTIONED IN THE LISTING THAT IT IS IMPORTED SO NO BILL OR WARRANTY , so instisted me to take it back as he did not read the lisitng properly, I REFUSED.

SO THIS PERSON SAID YOU HAVE SOLD ME AT HIGHER RATE I COULD HAVE PURCHASED IT MYSLEF FROM THE GREY MARKET .

THE PROBLEM THESE NEW BUYERS JUST DON'T READ THE DESCRIPTION CRIB AFTERWARDS AND GIVE A NEGATIVE FFEDBACK.

THIS IS HIGH TIME THAT WE SLLERS GGET TO RATE BUYERS UNDER FEEDBACK SCORE OF 10 .

AND DUE TO THESE NON-RREAQDER BUYERS WE SELLERS HAVE TO GO THROUGH SNPD, POWER SELLER LOSS ETC ....

Now i will happily get a message for SNPD violation because of this
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

New Buyer Menance !!!! Giving negative feedbacks

c153niyam
Community Member
SNPD Can someone please explain? i have 2 negatives, 1 neutral in last 30 days , still awaiting CC decision. Both negatives were given by new buyers..how does it work?
Message 2 of 2
latest reply