cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My PaisaPay payments are are held by eBay for over 37 days

eBay India is holding my three PaisaPay payments for over 37 days after receiving payments from three buyers. Items are delivered long back by eBay assigned courier. There is no communication from eBay about why the payments are being held up. I am a small seller with limited capital. Kindly release the payments without any further delay.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: My PaisaPay payments are are held by eBay for over 37 days

@soma33123 wrote:

eBay India is holding my three PaisaPay payments for over 37 days after receiving payments from three buyers. Items are delivered long back by eBay assigned courier. There is no communication from eBay about why the payments are being held up. I am a small seller with limited capital. Kindly release the payments without any further delay.

Same here. Ebay is illegally holding my remittances too. It is absolutely illegal and unethical on the part of Ebay to hold old remittances (For orders delivered before June 30). I have already told them that I will not be registering for GST and will not be continuing as a seller on Ebay anymore. I have paid all their fees even then they are sitting on my remittances. They are earning interest on this amount unduly and illegally. Ebay! Release my remittances immediately.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: My PaisaPay payments are are held by eBay for over 37 days

They are with holding paymnts for all members who have " sold , got confirmation of recipt , eBay buyer protection period over , all sold items well before Date  of 30 June.

The customer care will say to update GSTN or else wait for further information, then ask pay existing dues and then wait, call customer care again then they will say our legal team is looking into it....then they will say our PaisaPay team is right now busy with updating GSTN of seller's.

My own remmittance has been put on hold, i sold things on June 1st week with all delivery confirmation and all other things done well before 30June but still eBay has withold it in the name of GSTN , i have even paid for transactions that i refunded to buyers......they charged me for those refunded orders too....

Many sellers on ebay are casual occassional sellers but NO they will abide by Govt Rules but wont pay payment which are done before this garbage called GST came into effect.

Ebay i am going to SUE very soon ,not for my amount that you have illegally kept as withold but for all your FRAUD Policies and believe me there are around hundred's of small sellers with me. 

I have recored each and every conversation of your customer care and all your email's.

Before paid MODERATOR's delete this post....I request all sellers who are facing similar issues like me to contact me for further information.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply