Mobile Phone sale

sonalkundav
Community Member
I have listed a mobile phone for sale.
Please suggest will it sell or not.
Are there any changes to get fraud buyers?
Please suggest me preventive measures to avoid fraud buyers.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Mobile Phone sale

coolbrasco
Community Member
Hello sonalkundav,

Welcome to eBay !!!

Definitely it is wonderful place to start business without much investment. But please remember you have to win the trust of customer by getting good feedbacks.

You may be a very good person, but it is not verified until and unless it has been proved. Feedback score is the one build your reputation and customer confidence in your shop.

So to improve your feedback and trust, please list smaller value items as well along with mobile phones first. Like headsets for mobile, mobile cover, chargers etc. Reply promptly to customers, ship item as quick as possible immediately after payment will increase your feedback score. Once you have some good feedbacks, and if customer trust you can sell Mobiles , even Airplanes. That's the secret of successful business in eBay.

So kindly list smaller value and higher value together.

One thing you should remember is first 3 months is your learning period, you have to work hard to make customers happy, after that customers will make you happy by purchasing more items.

Basically you can judge your success after 3-4 months. During this period you have to be patient and hardworking to see results after 4 months. I got my first sale after 20 days of listing, then i got first feedback after 1 month. To reach 10 feedbacks i took 2 months. It is a step by development and you need to be patient for any kind TSunami in eBay. I have many ups and downs to have a balance, still sales cannot be unpredictable.

The big secret in successful selling is "Be Honest and Be Realistic" rest customer will take care.

Goodluck !!!

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply