cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launch of PowerShip – an eBay facilitated shipping service

As per ebay's announcement that with the introduction of PowerShip there will be changes in Selling flows, Checkout and My PaisaPay with effect from midnight of 5th June 2012 but now it is past midnight 6th June 2012 and no changes have taken place.

Has the new PowerShip scheme bitten the dust even before take off or what, when will it change Seemaji ??????
StopandShop
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

EBAY EXECUTIVE TOLD ME THAT . THEY INCREASE THE NUMBER NEXT MONTH.
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

One more new facility. But don't know till what date will it works????????
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

gr8_perfumedeals
Community Member
Hi Ebayers, I am a member of the Power shipping.

It is working quite well, but it looks like they have not made its terms and condition clear with Blue Dart and Fedex clear. They are facing lot of problem & confusion for the documents which is to be handed over to the courier company.

As far as I am concerned, I have face lot of problems as I sell branded perfumes which is not accepted by Blue Dart and Fedex. They have convinced Blue Dart to pick up the items but Blue Dart are really rude and they demand too too much in terms of documents and stability from the first day, which is very difficulty. On top of that they pick up person keeps on shouting that they don't have time and have many other pickups, indicating that we are asking to deliver for FREE.

With my business with ebay from last 3 years I never face a problem of item received in damaged condition to the buyer but, with Blue Dart, from the 15 parcels dispatched on the first day, 1 parcel was damaged and 5-8 parcel returned back stating that the airway bill no is wrong and other reason.

Looks like Ebay will take some time to stabilize it and we should support it rather than Criticizing it. It not ebay's problem but it the Courier companies attitude towards works which is creating problems.

So, i would still request you EBAYERS to help ebay to work with the power shipping program and I am sure that the as soon as it is stable, Ebay will increase the no of sellers in its power shipping list.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries about it....
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

deals-4-ever
Community Member
how to enroll / register for power ship program ?
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

PaisaPay ID 33545236551 & 33522650387

This 2 orders were not covered with powershipping dont know why . as i checked the fedex or aramex courier pincode reacheble list they covered them then also no powershipping is there any problem
Message 15 of 15
latest reply