Improving sales on eBay

saquib189
Community Member

Hello friends, I'm seller on eBay but I'm disappointed selling on eBay by the way my rating of selling is standard and projected to Above in near month. The reason is that in rush season the monthly selling is only get 3 to 4 thousand. Which is not good and in normal days the monthly gross is 1 to 2 thousand. I'm afraid to see the data. My all listings are good as I sell apparels of ladies Readymade Garment. You can look on my eBay page: stores.eBay.in /mariyacollection. The description and photos and all relevant information I provided accurate. But doesn't get the result as I want. So please help me to improve selling on eBay get higher sells volume. Thank you 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Improving sales on eBay

Hello Co-seller ,

Try Few items in Auction style . That will bring Traffic on your Listing ,not neccesraliy Profit but Much more people will look your item and if they find it nice they will buy your other Buy it now items as well .

Gud Luck!!!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you for showing interest in my post. Currently I used fixed price listings on eBay that charges no insertion fee for few days. So that is ok. If I want to sell through auction what is the cost of per apparel listing in 10 days. What it's benefit and if someone bid and won they actually purchase the product or she cancel the transaction. Let me know. 

Thank you. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi

As I checked your listing you have good number of items with good descriptions that makes good. To attarct buyers and make them to purchase you should upload some great and clarity photos of the product in different views and highlight the special attraction in that product.

But your listing have poor quality of photos and some photos are just clicked from the catalogue but that makes no sense as every buyer wish to knowlot more about the product before buying as buyer can't touch and feel your product. So my suggestion is invest your time in taking great photos and uploading instead of listing more no of items

Message 4 of 4
latest reply