cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS IT DUPLICASY IN LISTING ......... HELP .............. ??????????

smilingbudha
Community Member
Hello everybody !
I have listed 25 items today. 23 in auction and 02 in buy it now format. 25 items are being shown in my summary but in my shop only 24 items are being shown. My listings are being shown both in general listings under stamp category as well as in my shop. Is it duplicasy of listings. I have listed items by turbo lister, there are only two three categories i found for listings. How can I list my items in others categories by turbo lister.

E Bay : Thanks for taking personal interest in solving my problems. Thanks once again.

regards
hitler2napolian
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi hitler2napolian,

I went through your listings, and I dont think there is any duplicacy in the same.

A duplicate listing is one when you list the same item twice. Your listings appearing in your shop are not duplicate listings.

On your Turbo Lister question, the category will depend on the products that you are listing. Since you are listing mostly in Stamps and Coins category, the following link will give you the list of all sub-categories that are present in the category.
http://stamps.ebay.in/_W0QQcatZ11116QQexpandZ1

If any of these categories are missing in your Turbo Lister then update your Turbo Lister from the following link - http://pages.ebay.in/seller_tools/index.html#turbo_lister

Do let me know in case your question is unanswered.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

smilingbudha
Community Member
Thank you Sapna & of course E Bay for such a quick response. Since I am new to E Bay as a seller nos of doubts created in mind. I m downloading new turbo lister as advised by you. In my present listing one of my item removed by E Bay in violation of E Bay policy as I had appended a note for buyers to add 3% on the rate of item (s) if they opted payment through Paypal or paisapay. On receipt of communication from E bay, I immediately removed note from all remaining listings. I also relist removed item after doing needful i. e. after removing note. Will it be considered violation of policy on relisting removed item after doing needful. Please clarify.
regards
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

smilingbudha
Community Member
Bids on two listings !!!!!!!

E bay : Thanks onceagain.

regards
hitler2napolian
:-)
Message 4 of 4
latest reply